Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate to ask but...

Hey Guys,
    I feel SO bad asking this but I kind of need too... Is there any CHEAP or FREE transportation to DreamReapers on Friday. It is costing me INSANE amounts of money for taxi fares since my hotel is just under 30 miles away! Simply too are from will cost more than a $100!! It's puttin me, a broke ass college student, into MORE debt than I already am!

What do I need to do? Does anybody know of any CHEAP... I mean CHEAP.. taxis? We are only coming with about $200! LOL! I know :shock: !...

I need help! Thanks guys! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Well don't quote me, but I believe when we had Ken on RFR he said it was like 15 bux that included your bus to DR and return and Admin in.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Hey Tyler....

Does your hotel have a free airport shuttle? If so, take the DR bus back to the convention center, then jump on either the Hyatt or the Crowne shuttle to the airport, then jump on the shuttle to your hotel.

Make sense?

Wayne

Comment

Where are you staying Tyler?

Yo...Ty...where are you staying and how would someone reach you. Things have a way of opening up once in Chicago

Rich

Comment

Rich,
          We're at the Courtyard Marriott in Lincolnshire. You can reach me on my cell: (606) 748-7217 -Tyler
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

What in the name of Leonard Pickle are you doing staying 100 miles away? Dude, call the Super 8 in Elkgrove. About 15 minutes away, free shuttle to the center. Just checked on prices and their rate is $59 for 1 person, $85 for 4 people and they have rooms avaialble. Good luck!! Ron
            www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

oops, forgot the #847-827-3133
              www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Working...
              X