Perpetual Halloween

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perpetual Halloween

These last few days have been very interesting to me, on both a personal note, as well as a tune we can all sing to.

Yes it is only August, but in the last week I have:
    *Dressed and Acted at a Haunt in Michigan
    * Visited a local haunt (Darksyde Acres) and had a blast
    * Eaten a strict diet of pumpkin muffins, pumpkin seeds and candy corn
    * Drank only Cider, and Octoberfest Beer
    * Watched nothing but classic Horror Films
    *And Have already spent far too much money on decorations for my home.

It's like I'm in a sweltering, beach weathered October, and I'm in heaven.

This feeling is only heightened by the devotion of Haunters I work for and with, and those at our neighboring Haunts.

These people are family to me, and they make me feel like the feeling is mutual.

I'm excited for this year, as well as all of Michigan, We can take a beating, but we'll keep coming (Much like zombies)

Outside of Michigan, I feel it too, and too everyone with a little Karosyrup running through your veins by now, I hope nothing but the best.
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Interestingly enough I did a walk thru of Darksyde Acres while you were standing at the entrance.
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

The Darksyde weekend was a blast. Nothing like getting to act in August to get in the mood for season.
      Katie Lane
      Partner/VP
      Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
      sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Originally posted by BruiseMuse View Post
        The Darksyde weekend was a blast. Nothing like getting to act in August to get in the mood for season.

I was bummed I couldnt make it out...could have used a night of acting...such a great stress reliever...lol
        -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

I wish you could have made it Mike. At least there is a zombie walk coming up as a stress reliever.
          Katie Lane
          Partner/VP
          Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
          sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

"Perpetual Halloween"

Talking about me again, huh?
            Open every night but closed tonight for our anniversery, drove all of two blocks away(fooling the ferel cats into not following us) and tried out the new bowling alley.
            Everytime Jessica got a strike I had to point out how "lazy" she was to only throw the ball once when she could have thrown it twice like I usually did.
            I have not bowled since the Beatles broke up, but these new lanes were tricky and seemed to be alive!
            Pins would teeter and wobble and defy gravity and remain upright but sometimes the pin-counter said it was knocked down!?
            One of my numerous gutter balls suddenly somehow ricocheyed from the abyss of gutterland and wrecked pure havoc on about 6 relaxed pins, thinking they had once again successfully ducked destruction.
            I had never seen this happen before..now if I could get real good at doing this, I possibly might be finding myself a whole new calling....
            We had a great time tonight.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
            X