Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW fullbody zombie costume from Grave Yard Prop Shop (feed back please!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW fullbody zombie costume from Grave Yard Prop Shop (feed back please!!)

new costume were working on. the actor will have full mobility and can be ainted toyour liking. letme know what you think
    Attached Files
    Tim McCall

and a close up
    Attached Files
    Tim McCall

Comment

Nice! Hopefully there will be plus sized costumes for us really, really fat zombies... :-)
      Michael Bruner

The National Haunters Convention - OVER 100 vendor booths!
      Valley Forge, PA
      http://www.nationalhauntersconvention.com

The Cadavers Cotillion
      http://www.cadaverscotillion.com

Get behind the scenes tours to the best haunted attractions!
      http://www.haunttour.com

`

Comment

LOL we can do bigger sizes upon request. I'm big to and just finished mine today.
        Tim McCall

Comment

NEW fullbody zombie costume from Grave Yard Prop Shop (feed back please!!)

can we see some pics of you in the full costume? are you selling them? how much $$ ? looks great, jay and yen

Comment

My feedback is that it looks alot like the Spookywoods suits. Alot.
            that is a compliment as spookywoods makes great loking suits, it also looks a bit like you are copying them. I wouldnt do the head as a skull, Id keep it more zombie than skeleton that way at least from the neck up its different.
            It looks great if your price point is signifigantly lower than spookywoods then you will do well with them.
            www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
            http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

I will have more pics posted tonite hopfully. Allen I've seen the spookywoods design and I can 100% assure you tthat we took nothing from them however this perticular costume is for our attraction and for the monster mania convention this weekend. The pic I'm showing you is of our tribute to the tar zombie from the return of the living dead. for use at our attraction we did infact order two pair of the spookywood Fx gloves and the those things are fantastic, so shout out to spookywoods. the gloves are awesome. I think we may just sell the suit. As far as price goes we thru some numbers out there and were between $1200 and 1500. These prices are not set in stone.
              Tim McCall

Comment

price

today we sat down and came up with a price that we hope is affordable for the pro and home haunter alike. Although it was very time consuming in the begining stages. Poping one of these things out is cake so $1100 is our price. They can be painted to your liking and completely customizable.

On another note the hole copying spookywoods fx design is really weighing heavy on me. Allen, I know you had no mal intent. Or atleast I hope nope LOL. I promis from the bottom of my heart to all of you out there and especialy spookywoods that we did not copy their product in any way. Yes there are similarities I'll admit that but you'll find that everywhere in this industry. Us being a small company cannot afford these kinds of things. We try to be as original as we can. I may be making a bigger deal over this than needed but I do take this seriously

Tim
                Tim McCall

Comment

I really like the design, and the price cant be beat!!

I bought a spookywoods outfit a few months ago, but if I knew you were building this suit, I would have seriously considered this one before I made a decision.

If money and theme allowes me to in the future, I would be willing to buy this suit after I see a pic of the final product.
                  Brad Bowen
                  Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                  www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

"Yes there are similarities I'll admit that but you'll find that everywhere in this industry. Us being a small company cannot afford these kinds of things."
                    I would have said nothing about it if you had not asked to hear what we think. My opinion is my own. There are no really big companies that are haunt vendors. So your company is not much small er if any than than Spookywoods. If you cant afford someone thinking you knocked off another company how can they afford being knocked off and undercut.
                    If you think spookywoods is gougeing customers with a product the industry needs then champion the cause and go for it. But your price is not signifigantly lower than the original and its a very, very similar product.
                    Yes it does happen all the time in the industry that is true. Its up to each vendor to decide the moral route they take. If you have a twist or something that makes the concept better , then great. If you can provide it much cheaper in order to keep vendors honest , then great.
                    My opinion is my own, and its every vendors and buyers choice.

Comment

Allen buddy. I really do value your opinion and thank you. I hope u dnt think I meant anything by it.
                      Tim McCall

Comment

more pics

some more pics of the bottom half. finished product will be modled by thursday
                        Attached Files
                        Tim McCall

Comment

I like the paint job, nice.

Comment

It seems similar but to me it has a wet feel almost more tarman like
                            I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Mad wax this weekend they guys and i are going to monster mania convention and this perticular costume will be a tribute to tarman The cast from return of the living dead will be there but by next week we will have anothger suit done that looks differnt. here are more pics. actor will be modeling it tomorrow
                              Attached Files
                              Tim McCall

Comment

Working...
                              X