HauntedPaws needs some help from haunt owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HauntedPaws needs some help from haunt owners

What I'm trying to do is get help voting for my Pepsi refresh project. The goal of this project is to create a professional 501c Haunted House in Connecticut whose proceeds will help fund animal charities, expensive pet surgeries, handicap pet needs and police canine units for smaller towns who cannot afford them.

It only takes 10 seconds to vote, however, this project, once funded, will help animals for decades to come. Voting begins on September 1st and will continue through September 30th. A link to vote on my project will be provided starting September 1st.

What I'm ask for is if any owners would ask your volunteers to help me by getting an army of undead to help vote my project into the top 2 so I can start scaring in 2011 and helping in the off season. It takes a whole 10 secs to vote via Facebook, email or text message. It costs nothing to join or vote and I would really appreciate any help as I've been told it's a pretty awesome idea/cause. It's as easy as putting up a piece of paper in your dressing room reminding volunteers if they could vote before getting their scare on.

Thanks

HauntedPaws

hauntedpaws@gmail.com
    www.facebook.com/hauntedpaws

Did I ask something forbidden? I see all the views but no offers of help. I did mention it's free right? I'm just looking for mouse clicks?

Comment

Great Cause!

As far as I know it's not illegal.

Will be sure to vote for you! Sounds like a great idea! I would help if I weren't in Colorado and a home haunter, but I'm sure lots of haunters in the area would love to help out for such a great cause! Thanks for doing this! Happy Haunting!
      *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

Comment

Thanks Pumpkin, it doesn't matter where you are to vote. I know a couple dog charities in CO who are already waiting to vote for me.

Comment

I like the idea Keep us reminded and I will go to vote sept 1 can you vote more than once like some of the webby awards or is it a 1 time only deal?
          Proud to be able to work at
          http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

I think your haunt idea sounds wonderful (I'm a huge animal lover) and I will be sure to vote for your idea.
            Katie Lane
            Partner/VP
            Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
            sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Thanks for the support!! You can vote once a day everyday Sept 1st to Sept 30.

You can vote via Facebook, email account, and text message, Essentially everyone can vote three different ways everyday.

You can find the cause on Facebook too. www.facebook.com/hauntedpaws

I'll setup a new thread once the time has come.

Comment

HauntedPaws needs some help from haunt owners

let us know we will help vote too... thanks jay and yen

Comment

Looking for any more individuals, or individuals who work at a haunt, or haunt owners who would be able to help vote coming next month. Everyone had to start out small, I'm just a little guy who's looking for the same help you did when you first started. Costs nothing to join or vote but helps a worthy case.

Thanks

HauntedPaws

Comment

Looking a 3 TV show celebrities and hopefully a major network endorsing this project!

Comment

Working...
                    X