Michigan Haunt Bus Tour 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan Haunt Bus Tour 2012

I know this is almost two years away, but we're always planning ahead. We're looking a the Southern Michigan area for our MHC Haunt Bus tour in June 2012. I'm on my way to Darksyde Acres to meet with Rob Johnson and check out their haunt. We're also planning to stop by the Haunted Hydro on the way back and spend some time with Bob & Beth. Love to mix business with pleasure in this industry.
    We'll be looking for more haunts in the Southern Michigan area and along the route to/from there and Columbus. Let us know your recommendations. Thanks,

Kelly
    Midwest Haunters Convention

Back from Michigan

We had a great trip to Michigan and really enjoyed our visit to Darksyde Acres. Rob and Addie were fabulous hosts and they provided a tour of their haunt. The barns provided a chilling aptmosphere and the scenes were impressive. Rob shared some costumes he's working on for his actors and surely they'll look fantastic. The haunt looked great and I think it'll be a good stop for our bus tour in 2012.

We also toured the Haunted Hydro in Fremont. Bob and Beth were gracious hosts and their haunt was awesome. We need to break-up the drive north and the Hydro could provide fun scares along the way. A unique attraction in a 100 year old building. They have a dedicated team of actors; some have been with them for more than 20 years.

Any other suggestions for haunts?

Kelly
    Midwest Haunters Convention

Comment

Erebus

if your talkin haunts n Michigan..

you must talk Erebus...

One of the Best shows i have seen..
      in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
      www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Working...
      X