New Hauntworld Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hauntworld Magazine

Well issue 25 is almost done... we are featuring FOUR different haunts, all the details on TW 2011, Hauntcon Review, How to build two way mirror effects, 60 actors in 60 minutes and much much more.

Here is the new cover. It will still take a couple weeks to get this done but its almost there. I can honestly say I'm burnt out on doing any more magazines for a while. I hope this issue was worth the wait because there was a lot of work put into it. I don't know how many pages this issue has but its a lot I can tell you that. There are SEVERAL articles and I mean several!!!! Thanks to all the supporters meaning the vendors who supoprt the magazine. I can tell you without THESE SPECIFIC vendors there would be NO MAGAZINE. Please support these vendors with your orders as they bring this magazine to you!!!!

We'll create a new one in January 2011.

To subscribe go to www.HauntedHousesupplies.com

Take care.
    Larry
    Attached Files
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Love the cover! When are you gonna put the new H.W T-Shirts on the h.h supplies website. I want one!!!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

I agree with ya Damon.....AWESOME cover!!

Lookin forward to the new issue. Sounds like tons of great info in this one. Although I'll hand it to ya Larry, theres alot of great info in all the mags.

Tons of work on your guys part......But a great magazine in the end!!
      Kelly Anderson
      Owner- Halloween Undercroft
      http://www.halloweenundercroft.com/
      Owner- Haunt Your House llc

Comment

Very cool! Cannot wait!!!
        "My day is not complete unless I have terrified a complete stranger!"

Erick James Gyrion
        Owner - Oblivion Haunted House
        Menasha, Wisconsin

www.oblivionhauntedhouse.com

Comment

We are redoing the HauntedHouseSupplies websites and it will include the new Hauntworld t-Shirts. We just got a box of them in and they are awesome. We'll have them for sale soon.

I think this coming up magazine should be the bomb. I hope everyone likes it. Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Looks Good!

Will make for good reading! Shane and it's will have something new to read! Shane this time!
            sigpic

Comment

Any update on the mag?
              The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

Comment

Working...
              X