Southern Haunts Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

web site

I tryed that link but it dont work . I am in Glendale MS. Haunts called THE CRYPT. I would love to get more info on this . If you can email me at warpig1961@gmail.com Thanks

Comment

Cript

The site is not up yet it will be a few months just went ahead and got the word out so when the site goes live everyone can jump on board! Shane and it's I will keep you updated! Shane this time.
      sigpic

Comment

love this idea

more new original ideas and innovations from the sensational Mr. Dabbs!.. Shane (thinking) all the time!

Comment

We are with you!

Shane,
          Like Kevin said, you know you can count on the Folklore crew to get involved with this! Now get busy and build some walls!!
          Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
          Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
          www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

I am .......

Listining keep the comments comming! Shane and its lots of great ideas have came in! Shane this time!
            sigpic

Comment

No offense, but I think the Virginia's, MD's etc... are really in the East. We're in Texas, technically we're in the South, but get lumped in with the West or Southwest states, even though we're in the middle. I know if Texas was in this group, we have more haunts in Texas than any other state now if I'm not mistaken. We have upwards of 15 major haunts/screamparks in the DFW area this year. To make a long story short, add Texas please.

Comment

Spook

Texas is on the list! You must have not read the whole thread! Shane and its I got you covered! Shane this time!
                sigpic

Comment

As a native NCer, I will be more than happy to offer any of my services to ANY Southern haunts, perhaps even at a slight discount.

Perhaps...
                  http://www.bigscaryshow.com
                  http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Working...
                  X