Movie Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie Reviews

Dumbest movie worst acting maybe of all time... Last Air Bender it is horrible. Just stupid. The worst!

Toy Story 3 ... simply put awesome.

Jonah Hex... ummm some cool haunted stuff like waking the dead, and some other things, but overall this movie is as dead as the old west itself. Skip it...

Karate Kid... umm well it has some long boring parts to it but overall its a very good movie probably better than the original at least more believeable. I'd go see it. Maybe Chans best film ever.

A-Team... nothing close as good as the TV show and its bombing at the box office. However its just a fun little movie that is nothing very serious I wouldn't say its a dud and I wouldn't say its great, its just an action movie that we've all seen before. Wait for DVD.

Shrek - SUCKS MOVE ON! And not to Dreamworks STOP MAKING SHREK MOVIES THEY SUCK!

Robin Hood... nothing special overally boring, action well we've seen it done a 100 times over. Skip it.

Iron Man ... Very good not as good as the first one but cool all the same. Wish Whip Lash was in the movie more he was the coolest part.

These are all the movies I've seen this summer. Hands down Toy Story is the best one.

This summer is the worst bucket of movies ever... at least we have next summer to look forward to with a host of awesome movies coming.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

BTW... saw McGruber and I have to say it was so dumb, so stupid, it was drop dead funny. I couldn't stop laughing it was so freakin funny... rent that one on DVD.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
      Dumbest movie worst acting maybe of all time... Last Air Bender it is horrible. Just stupid. The worst!
      That's saying a lot, since there is a lot of competition for that title.

Comment

M Night Shamalongadingdong needs to quit making movies. One thing about it he make the trailers look good. Doesnt he. You went and saw it. Thats the only way he keeps making movies I guess.
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

My friends wanted to go see The Last Airbender and I'm glad I decided to pass.

Still havent got around to seeing Toy Story, I've been excited for it ever since a saw the previews.

Inception is another movie that I'm really looking forward too, I hope it lives up to its potential.

Next summer looks promising, but its 2012 that I'm excited for, I can't wait for the next and possible final Batman installment.

Comment

Predators

looks really good. good cast.. good premise and storyline. let's see what happens next weekend.

Comment

Working...
            X