Hauntworld Magazine Issue 25 Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntworld Magazine Issue 25 Details

Yes we are working on the issue SLOW BUT SURE...

We are featuring FOUR haunted houses...

Randy Bates new attraction located inside of a real asylum.

Chris Stafford place in Denver

100 Acre Manor in Pittsburgh and from Texas none other than Cutting Edge from Dallas Texas.

We'll also feature some other cool articles on how to build a two way mirror effect, how to put your actors in make up quickly, and some others.

Hopefully we'll have it done within the next ten days.

There will not be another magazine until January.

Subscribe today at www.hauntedhousesupplies.com or www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Here are a couple images from the upcoming magazine... just to show yes we are working on it. Tell me what you think.

This will be one jam packed issue that much I can assure you.

Larry
    Attached Files
    Larry Kirchner
    President

Comment

Oh Lawd.................

Larry say it aint so!!!! Tell me I am in a bad dream and that is not the world famous Droopy Boob Lady!!!!!! Brad is going to be so excited and I am sure he will want extra copies for the bathroom! Shane and its LOL lookin good Larry! Shane this time!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Sounds great, never did get my last two magazines, was told that the HHA should have sent them to me. So I try and get a them to send them and never hear back, funny thing is I still get TAPS even though I let my HHA membership lapse.lol.
        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

ghost adventures from travel channel

already went to Randy's new place. the episode has already been on several times. there was alot of paranormal activity there. the tunnels are really creepy! the place is HUGE! Knowing Randy, it's gonna be great! Hopefully, it will be open this fall 2010... can't wait!!!! (can't remember the name of the place , but I think it's near Collegeville,Pa.) (or nearby). It is so big, they used a helicopter to survey the area.

Comment

Larry looking good as always.... or should i say... Im buying extras for the bathroom!!!!!

Larry was kind enough to include my boobalicious girl friend in this one!!! WooHoo!!!!
            Brad Bowen
            Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
            www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Ice,

We mailed everyone who was a member of HHA a magazine... whatever names provided to us got a magazine. If you are no longer a member you will not get the magazine through HHA. You need to subscribe directly or you need to re-join HHA.

Anyone who joins HHA will get a subscription bought and paid for by HHA...

We mail to our direct subscribers first then once those are done we turn around and mail out the most updated list provided by HHA.

So I don't know what your issue was but we've mailed them like clock work! Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

Looking forward to the next issue Larry! Looks like it'll be another great one!

Kel
                sigpic
                Kelly Allen
                Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                www.RaycliffManor.com
                www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Oh, I have no doubt that you sent them out. Jim told me that I was to get my magazines from the HHA but I didn't get the last two. After Jim told me this I tried to get HHA a heads up but they never returned my e-mails. No big deal, I just thought why are they still sending me TAPS, must be a wire crossed somewhere. I will most likely just get a subscription, at this time I no longer run a haunted trail and only act at a near by haunt, so I can't see belonging to the HHA at this time.
                  Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
                  Ice,

We mailed everyone who was a member of HHA a magazine... whatever names provided to us got a magazine. If you are no longer a member you will not get the magazine through HHA. You need to subscribe directly or you need to re-join HHA.

Anyone who joins HHA will get a subscription bought and paid for by HHA...

We mail to our direct subscribers first then once those are done we turn around and mail out the most updated list provided by HHA.

So I don't know what your issue was but we've mailed them like clock work! Larry
                  Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Oh my goodness... the TW boob lady is this issues centerfold. Never saw that one coming. lol
                    Jim Shackelford, Co-Owner
                    Haunt 2013, LLC
                    and
                    The House of Boo
                    Dallas, TX
                    www.haunt2013.com
                    www.thehouseofboo.com

Comment

Working...
                    X