Billboard Feedback?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kel:

We are located in a small rural area. I use Lamar advertising which is our billboard company here for both my real estate business and my haunt. I actually got a deal this year on a digital sign I bought one and they gave me another one free for 800.00. The nice thing about it is that you can change it daily yourself from your computer. If these are available, you might want to check into them. I also do smaller boards that are 12x20 (approx) and they are only like 100.00 monthly but I have a contract on them.

Whatever you do, simple is better. They only get 8 to 12 seconds to read them. So go with logo, website, and phone. We do the vinyls to use them year after year also. One year we split our Halloween store and haunted house, it was way to busy so you couldn't read it. Just FYI.

It's a good investment in most cases but you have to survey your people. I found radio to be rather expensive and not what we were looking for in return. Billboards seem to work well. Also get sides of vehicles/trailers and order vinyls and set them around. Like Wal Mart parking lot, big advertising for the cost of a banner. Check out wholebannerz.com. They are the best rate yet I have found.

Comment

Thanks everyone! It looks like mixed reviews on billboards. We may just try one in a high visibility location and see how it goes. Thanks again for your feedback and insights!

Kel

Spookhaven, I'll definitely check out the banner company, thanks again!
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Hey Spookhaven, can you give that Wholebannerz.com address again, it doesn't seem to be working. Thanks.
        www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

Monsterwax, I sent you a PM.
          Greg
          Fearfest
          Greg Allen
          scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
          www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Working...
          X