X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Warfield
    replied
    Sometimes Pyromaniacs Give themselves away

We saw one move into this small town about 30 years ago. He had a business (if you could call it that?) and a local man owed him money, so he called him and told him if he didn't pay the bill that he would burn his house down! (Who thinks like that?)
    A pyromaniac! This goofball not too much later burnt his house he was renting to collect some insurance, but his past caught up with him, he had done this before several times.
    when things got too "hot" for him around here he vanished, right after he set fire to the next house he was living in!
    Nobody has seen him since.
    What a creep! (And I don't mean that in a nice complimentary Halloween way either!)

Leave a comment:

• graystone
    replied
    Jim

Maybe if Edison ever contacts me and since he "supposedly" lives in Texas I will hook you guys up! Shane and its anyone got a match? Shane this time!

Leave a comment:

• jim wilson
    replied
    shane, the haunt i am working on is not turning out very good ,can you burn it down for me and we will split the insurance . please pm me. lol

Leave a comment:

• graystone
    replied
    Thanks A Million My Haunt Family

All this I am sure goes back to all the same ''Drama" its really great to know that all the times I have went to battle that I have people that will stand beside me! Shane and its I am proud to stand by all of you when need be! Shane this time.

Leave a comment:

• newhorror2010
    replied
    Why am I NOT surprised?

I just visited "Edison's" profile, he has NOT 1 single friend OR picture on there! & yes, I too see/saw (no pun intended there) where "Edison" was just going in circles with Shane!

John Elks (my REAL name!)

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net (Actual web site!)

Get a clue Edison!

Leave a comment:

• chuck weber
    replied
    Edison light house

"love grows where my rosemary goes" is edison there ? Boo hoo hoo !!!

Leave a comment:

• soultrkr
    replied
    All I can say about this is HAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAH HAHA UM no

We all know shane would never burn something down now if you came in here and said shane posted about Shane releasing a thousand Ninja Hamsters against the place or blowing it up mythbusters style then I would say I never knew shane knew the mythbusters very cool.
    Really even if it was on face book or in a blog tell me have you ever once said something while upsett and did not mean it. Besides I do not see this alleged Burn baby burn disco inferno post you speak of.

PS will there be something like the Video Louis posted in the new place?

Leave a comment:

• graystone
    replied
    I would

Like to fight with her or them! Oh for the record Edison has not called or given me a way to contact him. I got a feeling he's closer than I even know ,heck I may have walked past him in the store today! Shane and its no I don't need a match! Shane this time.

Leave a comment:

• MovieRelics
    replied
    lol.... We have a winner...

Leave a comment:

• lurker
    replied
    It could go down like this, but probably not as visually appealing...

Leave a comment:

• MovieRelics
    replied
    Originally posted by lurker View Post
    Here is a thought. Maybe Edison just wants to be the new leader of the forum by taking an adversarial position to Shane. Sort of like Shane did with Larry about a year ago.
    lol.... Note: Don't let them smell any weakness.... otherwise they will turn into a couple of Klingons and challenge you for the captains chair! I love these forums...

Leave a comment:

• Jim Warfield
    replied
    On the Football Playground

Our coach always said,"Go after their toughest player, make him tired and hurt and the rest will give it up, lay down."
    Too bad we were all such weak, puny guys who could NEVER do such a thing!
    "WHAA!"
    (Of course the coach was a small puny guy too!)
    "whaa!"

Leave a comment:

• piercemanor
    replied
    Live Fight tonight!

In this corner! The big, the bad, and the scariest, SHANE DABBS! (Cheers and maniacle laughter in his favor) And in this corner, the newcomer, the challenger, the junior member! EDISON! (chirp, chirp) ha ha lol just kiddin. Im not pullin sides here, just so you know.

Leave a comment:

• lurker
    replied
    Here is a thought. Maybe Edison just wants to be the new leader of the forum by taking an adversarial position to Shane. Sort of like Shane did with Larry about a year ago. Remember how Larry use to go on and on about Shane not having pictures of his haunt or a web site to prove he had a valid opinion? That all worked out well in the end. You know, king of the hill, spit in the eye of the biggest kid on the playground kind of thing. Cause we all know, no matter how much we protest and deny it, we never really ever leave the playground. It sort of like a Twilight Zone kind of thing.
    However if Edison is going to go spitting, he needs to give us more up front on who he is. If not he is just spitting out of spite. That doesn’t work well on the playground. lol
    That is just a thought.

Leave a comment:

• graystone
    replied
    Lmao!!!!!

Here ya go my friends! Thanks for the support! Shane and its you have mine anytime! Shane this time!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X