Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Warfield
    replied
    Well Thomas Edison failed 10,000 times to invent the light bulb (I think that was a quote attributed to Thomas Edison?) Brainy or just dedicated to a real work ethic?
    .)1% inspiration plus 99% Persperation= his "Genious"

Leave a comment:

• All American
    replied
    Edison thinks you have been hiding WMD's and yellow cake, Shane your not playing with those silly Koreans again are you

It doesn't take lead cashier at Wal-mart to figure this one out which is kind of funny with a screen name like Edison

Leave a comment:

• Tater
    replied
    This whole thread is bullshit...Shane never said anything about blowing up anything he said something about fireworks....last time I checked Fireworks and bombs were totally diff things....and even then it wasnt...Im going to put fireworks in the old haunt and light them...weve wasted too much time on this thread...its time to move on

Leave a comment:

• xtremecreator
    replied
    Edison,
    Shane replied to your responses and left you a few openings to correct your misunderstanding....and you still act like an idiot........

Its not the almighty Shane... he is popular on this forum because he stands for whats right! He is as down to earth , generous nice guy you will ever meet.

Mess with him and he will not stop until its corrected.

A perfect role model.

If you see having issues with Shane.......then your going to have major problems with anyone else.....

Xtreme
    Last edited by xtremecreator; 05-31-2010, 06:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• graystone
    replied
    Interesting

I asked.......

What haunt are you with?
    Whats your facebook?|
    Whats your phone numnber?
    Your profile has noting about yourself or your haunt on it..
    Your very first post is about me and you been a member for 6 months and all you got to post is what a comment on my facebook ment. BROTHER GIVE ME A BREAK!

I get all answers that I get from you goes in circles. How can you be looking out for me when you could have contacted me directly? It's clear what you were trying to do and I get it! I got it from the start. Thankfully everyone else did to! Shane and its Haunt in Texas my azz! Shane this time.
    Last edited by graystone; 05-31-2010, 06:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Edison
    replied
    I don't have a facebook page. Ok, that's not what you meant. FINE, drop it! What you really meant I guess we will never know. In either case I don't care. What happened to looking out for the haunter? I guess that applies only if the haunter doesn't question the almighty Shane Dabbs. Chill out.

Leave a comment:

• graystone
    replied
    Edison

Not one person made a comment implying thats what I ment. I don't do anything in private I have nothing to hide! Whats your face book page? Also I will say this and can others that name Edison has never been in chat! Shane and its fill me in. Shane this time.
    Last edited by graystone; 05-31-2010, 06:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Edison
    replied
    Chill out

I have told you in the past in chat that I am just an actor at a small charity haunt in Killeen Tx. You invited us on this website to visit your facebook. The people who made comments on your Facebook seem to think that's what you meant. I was just asking a question. If that offended you, I apologize. If you don't want people to read your facebook comments, set your settings to private.

Leave a comment:

• graystone
    replied
    Raymond?

From Texas don't know you and have never talked to you here. If you read it on my facebook page then why did you not just ask me there? there has to be a reason you started this thread also why not just pm me here or email me? I smell a rat! Also what does fireworks have to do with burning down a haunted house? And what difference does it make what I ment? The statment was for some of my friends. Shane and its whats your number Raymond from Texas what haunt are you with? Shane this time.
    Last edited by graystone; 05-31-2010, 06:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Edison
    replied
    You know me!

Hell Shane, I have talked to you a dozen times on the forums. It's me Raymond from Texas. I was reading the comments to your post on facebook and it sounded like to me you were going to blow the place up. I figured you were kidding, but was shocked that you came after me. Hell, you wrote it, I just asked you a question. If that is not what you were suggesting, than fill us in on what you meant. You are the one who invited all of us to check out your facebook page. Is it a crime on these forums to question you or Larry?

Leave a comment:

• Darkblood
    replied
    I also saw your FB post Shane...I don't see what 'Edison' is 'implying'???
    We got your back here...

Kirk

Leave a comment:

• graystone
    replied
    Rich

You said it! Hell honestly I am sure a puff of wind would blow those make shift chicken houses down HA! Again Thanks Guys you all have my upmost respect! Shane and its an Honored! Shane this time!

Leave a comment:

• RJ Productions
    replied
    Face it , we'd ALL like to blow up or burn down our first haunts!!! Problem is we thought they were pretty cool at the time!!!

And anyone who says they would keep their first is either a liar or not very talented!! We all grow with the accumulated knowledge and experience we gain... only an idiot would still trying to push ideas we had in the 80's or even 90's!! Times change, audiences change, rules change. Either you change or you die...or maybe catch fire or even blow up!!

Rich
    (and I usually sign my post!!!)

Leave a comment:

• robisc
    replied
    folks get a clue, I see Shane as a friend, and I saw his FB post and on his page I didn't see anywhere that he said anything about burning down anything down. It's just Shane being Shane, bigger and better with whatever he has in mind that's all, don't make assumptions that are WRONG!

Leave a comment:

• Darkblood
    replied
    Shane-O!
    If you do burn it or blow it up (LOL) tape it.
    Post it on Youtube...I wanna see it!
    Fire Fire!!!
    LOL

Take care man...you are better than this!

Kirk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X