Shane What's up with this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edison light house

"love grows where my rosemary goes" is edison there ? Boo hoo hoo !!!

Comment

Why am I NOT surprised?

I just visited "Edison's" profile, he has NOT 1 single friend OR picture on there! & yes, I too see/saw (no pun intended there) where "Edison" was just going in circles with Shane!

John Elks (my REAL name!)

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net (Actual web site!)

Get a clue Edison!
      John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

Thanks A Million My Haunt Family

All this I am sure goes back to all the same ''Drama" its really great to know that all the times I have went to battle that I have people that will stand beside me! Shane and its I am proud to stand by all of you when need be! Shane this time.
        sigpic

Comment

shane, the haunt i am working on is not turning out very good ,can you burn it down for me and we will split the insurance . please pm me. lol

Comment

Jim

Maybe if Edison ever contacts me and since he "supposedly" lives in Texas I will hook you guys up! Shane and its anyone got a match? Shane this time!
            sigpic

Comment

Sometimes Pyromaniacs Give themselves away

We saw one move into this small town about 30 years ago. He had a business (if you could call it that?) and a local man owed him money, so he called him and told him if he didn't pay the bill that he would burn his house down! (Who thinks like that?)
              A pyromaniac! This goofball not too much later burnt his house he was renting to collect some insurance, but his past caught up with him, he had done this before several times.
              when things got too "hot" for him around here he vanished, right after he set fire to the next house he was living in!
              Nobody has seen him since.
              What a creep! (And I don't mean that in a nice complimentary Halloween way either!)
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Go Back and Read

I challenge everyone to go back and read this thread from the beginning. I asked a question, Period. I SAID Shane was probably kidding. I was attacked by him right off and people are still attacking me 4 days later. I dropped the issue. You people say that you are all tired of the drama. READ what all of you have written. I have contacted the owners of Shane's past haunt. Just remember, there are two sides to every story. Alot of you PMed me and made me aware of what has happen to others on this forum that cross Shane or Larry. I don't care, if they want to boot me for asking a question, go ahead. I ask you, knowing Shane's history with what he did to the owner of Scare factory, would you give him your address or phone number? I am through, he didn't mean it, FINE, drop it and move on.

Comment

Edison

How did I attack you? Again YOU tried to make something out of nothing and again it had to do with something on facebook which again YOU could have addressed me there. YOU decided to start it here. Also I don't know what the heck your talking about with Scarefacory. Now YOU say you have contacted the owners of my old haunt and again I will say HOW FREAKING STUPID ONCE AGAIN YOU JUST SHOWED YOU HAVE TO BE CONNECTED WITH THEM BECAUSE YOU ARE YET! TO CONTACT ME OR SHOW YOUR FACE! Also your still only posting to this thread there are over 4000 threads and yet YOU still only want to post on this shit! If you really moved on and did not have an agenda to press then YOU would be posting on other threads that has to do with this industry.

Lastly no one has pmed you about me, and why the heck Larry was brought up I don't know. If they pmed you I am sure it was to let you know that I care about people and they care about me and YOU should just chill with the whole thing. For the last time YOU,YOU, YOU could have addressed this on Facebook and not here! I will say this once more I, Me, Myself, Shane, Shane Dabbs, sold his haunt it was something I wanted to do so why the hell do I care what they are doing? Shane and its good drop it and move on! Shane this time!
                  sigpic

Comment

Good Point Shane!

Hey "Edison",

Shane is COMPLETELY RIGHT! You most DEFINITELY should have just sent him a message on Facebook instead of getting this thread started.....& you WONDER why you're getting attacked on here?!?!

I don't know Shane personally but for the time I've spent on this forum & gotten to know people in this way, I'd have to say that Shane IS a truely remarkable, upstanding, & outstanding individual! I really don't believe he'd set fire to anything....if he were to set fire to anything I believe it should be set under your ash! (I'm not saying the actual word)

You should've just sent him a message on Facebook! You should've just sent him a message on Facebook! You should've just sent him a message on Facebook! You should've just sent him a message on Facebook! You should've just sent him a message on Facebook! GET THE POINT?
                    John Elks - Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Edison View Post
                      I challenge everyone to go back and read this thread from the beginning. I asked a question, Period. I SAID Shane was probably kidding. I was attacked by him right off and people are still attacking me 4 days later. I dropped the issue. You people say that you are all tired of the drama. READ what all of you have written. I have contacted the owners of Shane's past haunt. Just remember, there are two sides to every story. Alot of you PMed me and made me aware of what has happen to others on this forum that cross Shane or Larry. I don't care, if they want to boot me for asking a question, go ahead. I ask you, knowing Shane's history with what he did to the owner of Scare factory, would you give him your address or phone number? I am through, he didn't mean it, FINE, drop it and move on.
                      Hell no I aint doing it! I'm not gonna waste anymore of my time reading this thread from the very beginning! Ya know why? Because I already did it once & I fully COMPREHENDED everything I read! Maybe you should take your own advice & do some proof-reading! By the way, what did Shane supposably do to the owner of Scare Factory? This is appearantly new news to Shane, I'm sure he'd appreciate knowing what it is he did?!

"I dropped the issue."

Obviously you haven't dropped the issue because here you are still defending yourself....if you've truely dropped it, then you shouldn't post any other comments on here including one in response to any of my posts!
                      Last edited by newhorror2010; 06-04-2010, 06:01 AM.
                      John Elks - Staff

Comment

New Haunt &amp; Edison

Alright I saw a few things wrong with what you just said, you cant completely drop the issue espessially when theree is a crapload of other people makin fun of them. So the point is he can bury his head in the sand and wimp out, or he can defend himself i would personnally defend myself.
                        Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
                        "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."
                        sigpic
                        flatlineradio.podomatic.com

Comment

Originally posted by piercemanor View Post
                          Alright I saw a few things wrong with what you just said, you cant completely drop the issue espessially when theree is a crapload of other people makin fun of them. So the point is he can bury his head in the sand and wimp out, or he can defend himself i would personnally defend myself.
                          Edison can be the "bigger" man if that's what he needs to do finally & "wimp out". There's nothing wrong with being the bigger man, to be man enough to turn away from a fight. Shane didn't start this on here, he's just trying to figure out why the drama was brought here instead of the Face book page where it should've been & stayed. Personally, if it was me the accusing finger was pointing at, I CAN turn away. I'm man enough. I'm big enough. Let them point, let them laugh, I don't give a rat's rear end!

Not in any way saying anything bad about Shane, so don't anyone try to start saying that's what I'm doing! Again, Shane is just trying to figure out why it was brought up on this forum instead of where it could've & should've stayed.
                          Last edited by newhorror2010; 06-04-2010, 07:24 AM.
                          John Elks - Staff

Comment

hmmmmmmmmm

I wonder. Maybe a frame up???

Whats Edisons motive? What are you trying to prove?

Isnt it possible Edison is posting this to put blame on Shane so Edison can go set the fire.

Maybe his light bulb is brighter then we think.

Xtreme

Comment

Originally posted by newhorror2010 View Post
                              Edison can be the "bigger" man if that's what he needs to do finally & "wimp out". There's nothing wrong with being the bigger man, to be man enough to turn away from a fight. Shane didn't start this on here, he's just trying to figure out why the drama was brought here instead of the Face book page where it should've been & stayed. Personally, if it was me the accusing finger was pointing at, I CAN turn away. I'm man enough. I'm big enough. Let them point, let them laugh, I don't give a rat's rear end!

Not in any way saying anything bad about Shane, so don't anyone try to start saying that's what I'm doing! Again, Shane is just trying to figure out why it was brought up on this forum instead of where it could've & should've stayed.
                              Edison posted why it was brought here, he doesent have a facebook, Shane told us to go check out his profile and his privacy controls are set to where you can see his wall even if you are not friends with him. But still i get what you are talking about. However, Edison has already turned away from the fight, but he is still talking because he does not want his name ruined.
                              Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
                              "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."
                              sigpic
                              flatlineradio.podomatic.com

Comment

&quot;Miss Sally Purplelipz&quot;

Yes, this was my good name but I accidentlly ruined it.
                                Dam I miss calling myself that!
                                HUH?
                                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                                X