Memorial Day Plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

checking out Wildwood, new jersey.... new haunt

haunted ship walk-thru attraction at MOREY'S PIER. Saw it on TV looked great! Lots of detail, props, big time in your face live actors, and animatronics galore. Wonder if Uncle Larry or Jim Kelly was called in on a consultation on this one. Can't wait to see it. Oh ya, ADMISSION- $9 like baskin- robbins ice cream says, "costs more, but worth it". We'll see....

Comment

Chuck is that attraction new? There is the 3d pirate themed "boat" ride that Larry's company did several years ago but I don't know of this attraction.

I grew up going to Wilwood, been there 100 times easily. Where are you staying?

Allan

Comment

not sure if LARRY...........

worked on this project or not..... but...... it has his look all over it..... detailed to the max, etc. I saw it on the channel 6 news here on thursday at noon. The ship has a name, but I forget it. Definately MOREY'S PIER though...... My plans are not finalized totally yet, but I either stay at the Heart of Wildwood or THE PALMS motel.... Overnight will definately be a last minute decision. 106 miles (each way) is not too bad for me (driving-wise). I also heard that the LOST MINE roller coaster on the old hunt's pier is finally gone. too bad. that was a classic. for some reason, the pirate theme is big in wildwood. I guess with the ocean right there, its a perfect fit. Good luck with your haunt this year, man. I visited in 2002 in the mall parking lot, and it was awesome! take care.

Comment

Memorial Day

I will be trying to come up with a new name 4 my haunt
          Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
          "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."
          sigpic
          flatlineradio.podomatic.com

Comment

Im working all damn weekend. Drinking a little beer and watch some baseball when im off. Gonna try and mow the yard and work on some Halloween junk.
            Damon
            What an exciting life I live.
            Damon Carson

Comment

Was in a baseball tournament but got knocked out and I thought we would win it... if anyone has been wondering where I've been I'm working on an all new THIRD haunted house, playing lots of baseball, and working on updating my websites.

I also saw Prince of Persia (nothing special) Shrek (nothing special) and will have a BBQ today... anyone and everyone on this forum is invited that is if you can make it on such short notice! LOL

Now off to cut the grass.

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry

You should have cut the grass 2 weeks ago today your supposed to be grilling! What if the bus pulls up will you share a steak? Shane and its have a good Holiday! Shane this time!
                sigpic

Comment

Let me say something... you know you are a haunter when

On a perfectly nice day you are inside on Memorial day reading posts on hauntworld. We just can't get enough... now its off to the grass. I think.

LOL

Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President
                  www.HalloweenProductions.com
                  www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                  www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                  www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

nice to see you back larry

we missed you

Comment

Memorial Day....... Whats that? Oh yeah, its a 3 day weekend to work on the haunt! lol Thats where I'm at. Corn got planted Friday, mowed the lawn today. Moving some things around then its off to the woods for the trail!
                      Shane, the bus may not pull up at Larry's but I'm only an hour away. lol Did someone say STEAK????
                      Have a great holiday guys.
                      Greg
                      Fearfest
                      Greg Allen
                      scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Drinking a few beers. What a weekend! lol
                        Danny

Comment

I went to a cool antique place/cider mill with my wife and Bill. That and I had to reformat my computer. Also, I dinged 80 over the weekend but I doubt anyone knows what that means.

Larry, you should give these people more advance notice for your July 4th bbq. Just messing with you .
                          Jared Layman

Comment

For the Horde!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I stand corrected .
                              Jared Layman

Comment

Went to Scarborough Fair, ate dinner at the haunted Catfish Plantation and visited a few cemeteries.
                                Richard Alvarado
                                Moxley Manor Haunted House

www.moxleymanor.com
                                www.nightscarebeforechristmas.com
                                Stalk Us on Facebook
                                Stalk Us on Twitter
                                Stalk Us on YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X