New Haunt Opening! Track our Progress!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool photos.

Did you use the cheap walmart paint for all your distressing? How did you get the light black streaks on the wall?

Comment

Originally posted by VSneader2 View Post
      Very cool photos.

Did you use the cheap walmart paint for all your distressing? How did you get the light black streaks on the wall?
      I use that spraypaint daily! The light black paint is simply some balck paint mixed with water (about milk consitency) and put in a disposable spray bottle. Does the trick quite nice. Shelac works great but is about 30 bucks a gallon. Gives a nice schene, tho.
      "My day is not complete unless I have terrified a complete stranger!"

Erick James Gyrion
      Owner - Oblivion Haunted House
      Menasha, Wisconsin

www.oblivionhauntedhouse.com

Comment

Originally posted by OblivionHauntedHouse View Post
        I use that spraypaint daily! The light black paint is simply some balck paint mixed with water (about milk consitency) and put in a disposable spray bottle. Does the trick quite nice. Shelac works great but is about 30 bucks a gallon. Gives a nice schene, tho.
        As much as I buy that cheap walmart spraypaint...I bet those walmart associates are waiting to see me on an episode of INTERVENTION :shock:

Erick James Gyrion
        Menasha, Wisconsin

Comment

Erick

Looking good buddy looking good! Shane and its I am proud of ya! Shane this time!
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Shane! We sure are tryin! Cant wait for your party next year!

Erick James Gyrion
            Menasha, Wisconsin

Comment

Looking great guys! Thanks for sharing your progress.

Eric
              www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Merchandise!

We are getting some of our merchandise for the season in!!!!

Some people said they wanted some shirts. They are in!

Shirts: $12.00
                Coffee Mug Tumblers: $6.00
                Can Koozies: $2.00
                Attached Files

Erick James Gyrion
                Menasha, Wisconsin

Comment

looks cool i like the bat wings.....

Comment

The can cozy is hysterical.

Comment

Ah, I love it! You are the Gene Simmions of haunting, when he and Paul started Kiss, Gene was all about the branding and now Kiss is the most branded music group in history. Get your name out there and on the most products you can, very awesome.
                      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Website?

Do you guys have a website up yet? Make sure its good though, its one of the first things people see about your haunt, and you want to make the best first impression as possible! hmmm, i suppose ive learned from the best. I live in the best place for a person like me, with a pro haunt not 5 miles from my house. Spend about every day over there. I have learned a LOT! Oh, and thanx 4 all the advice HaunterX!
                        Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
                        "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."
                        sigpic
                        flatlineradio.podomatic.com

Comment

OK, Mister Tristin.............

now, where are you hiding those HOOTERS girls???

Comment

More progress!

Well as usual - we have been bustin' it to reach our completion goal of July 31. Today we completed our roach hallway and put up our hand painted banner. This was a much easier route than paying to get one printed. We just needed some basic text and the logo to let people know we were here, being a first year haunt. We are located directly off a main highway stretch - which hopefully will prove to be a nice benefit.

There is also a pic of a water feature alter we are making in our large swamp/grave yard scene. It will be all foam carved and sprayed.

Last but not least - another pic from the video shoot a couple weeks ago. This is me putting makeup on one of our actors.
                            Attached Files

Erick James Gyrion
                            Menasha, Wisconsin

Comment

Looks cool. The shirts might sell but I doubt the other things will but your actors would love them I'm sure!

DA

Comment

Oblivion

Dark angel you are always negative in just about every one of your posts sounds to me like your jealous . Oblivion you guys keep kicking ass and taking names . And keep up the killer positive attitudes , cause you guys are gonna smoke em .

Comment

Working...
                                X