Amazing new haunt vendor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing new haunt vendor

If you have not had the chance to see the light controllers from Ethereal FX, do it!

The belt pack light alone are worth a look, then you have their lighting hubs, HOLY CRAP!

Great stuff guys. I can control my entire show from one spot, do 100's of candles in one room! Have actors withe their own light on them.

They will be at MHC go see them! Tell them Ed from WCHC sent you!
    Ed Roberts
    Founder
    The Nightmare Factory
    www.nightmarefactorysalem.com
    www.westcoasthauntersconvention.com

Do you have a link to their website?

Thanks,
    DA

Comment

Etherealfx.com

Gahaunter
      Lee D. Sanders

Comment

I went to there seminar at wchc and it is a pretty easy setup. I liked the way there lights mount.
        Ken L.

http://www.thedreamsofdarkness.com

Comment

I know these guys made the rounds at the conventions this year and may still be hitting smaller regional gatherings.

Has anyone tried thier products? I would love to hear the general impression of the product.
          Randy Russom

www.midstatescare.com
          Mid State Scare - San Luis Obispo and Santa Maria's favorite Haunted House
          2013 - Hmmm, we shall see what gets conjured up

Comment

I ordered some of their stuff at TW. I'll give a report as soon as I get a chance to put it to use. (Ironically, everthing has shipped from all vendors except the lighting I bought from a couple vendors. ) The setup looks really easy, and it gives some versatility at the flip of a switch.
            Last edited by HauntedMemphis; 06-25-2010, 07:09 PM.
            sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

thankyou for the kind words!

Thanks Ed and although posting this late, If any one has any questions regarding any of the equipment or services offered by Ethereal FX please feel free to check out our website and drop us a line if you have any questions.

www.ETHEREALFX.com

Comment

I really fell down on the job on this one...

I bought a "starter kit" from transworld that included a hub and a number of lights of various colors.

1) The hub and connectors are extremely easy to set up. You don't need any electrical experience or anything. It truly is plug and play.

2) The lights are easy to place, and give off a good amount of light for spotlighting. (Similar to a minispot.)

3) The versatility is nice, although I haven't made use of the DMX options yet.

Basically, these are a really nice option for quick setup for people who aren't experts on lighting. They delivered on everything promised, which is what I always hope for with any vendor.
                sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

Working...
                X