Scream team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scream team?

Does anyone know if Scream Team is still selling their prosthetics? When I try to place orders on their site, I receive messages that the items are out of stock. I've emailed them and haven't heard back. When I try to call the number on their website, the number is disconnected. Anyone know anything or know an alternate source for their prosthetics? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

I forget his name but, last year or maybe back in 2008; he fell victim to the recession and announced on here that he would be shutting down for the forseeable future. You might be able to find his personal number and have him do a piece or two for Raycliff but, he no longer sells the prosthetics retail.
    Mike Cirrincione
    Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
    MAC Productions presents:
    Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
    AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
    Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
    Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

Thanks Mike. I appreciate the insights. If anyone knows how to get a hold of them, please let me know. It's sad to hear they aren't in business any longer. Thay definitely had great products!

Kel
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Their products were amazing but their service was dreadful. I placed an order with them last year and it took nearly 4 months to get my complete order. Not only that but they have very poor communication aswell. Indeed sad to see them go, but rather that than a bunch of ticked off customers!
        Zach Wiechmann
        www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Working...
        X