Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I've spent lots of money to prove it!!!"

So has Anna Nicole Smith. The point?

Jim: worst comes to worst, I can always power the entire valley here in an emergency....
    The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmaretony
      "I've spent lots of money to prove it!!!"

So has Anna Nicole Smith. The point?

I don't sound like a overdosed drugged up retard when I talk. :roll:
      ~HauntedWebby~
      www.lazarusmaze.com
      www.bbqandghosts.com
      "Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?"

Comment

Or a gold digger either, and your picture defenitely shows that you have more looks than most actresses on TV or movies these days.

Brains and looks and you make your money by working hard running a haunt.
        Means you got it while anna nicole smith doesnt and never will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmaretony
          Or a gold digger either
          Well I think I could fall into that category. If I found a billionaire, under the age of 60 and was single .... I might go for it. The allure of money just so I could do what I want ... tough choice. Dignity .... money ... hmmm. So tough :lol:

Could you image the ultra cool haunt that could be built with a million buck .... when you are use to putting things together for less then $100. I wouldn't go for the Distortions stuff, even though they are very cool, I think I'd stick with what I know ... just more of it :twisted:

What would you do with a million bucks? What would you do to get it?

Also, to keep on topic ... what do you think "normal" people would do with a million bucks?
          ~HauntedWebby~
          www.lazarusmaze.com
          www.bbqandghosts.com
          "Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?"

Comment

Webby! You just got a million bucks! Did I ever tell you about this operation that I have to have right away?
            It seems that if the sturgeons act quickly they can repair my sagging wallet strings, if not, well, i don't want to even think about it! Too Gruesome!
            Send money NOW! hahahaha!
            ...and out of the woodwork they would crawl, "I sat next to you in third grade for one day, before my family moved, ,let me tell you about my son, he almost has enough money in scholarships to attend the Niddlinger Institute of Higher Tooting, if you only just send him some money.....
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

if I had, already have it planned out.

1. pay off the house loan.
              2. Get the full will and things set up to leave everything to my family.
              3. bank savings accounts for the majority of it.
              4. Hire some labor and finish up the workshop and storage units and build a playroom for all my games and a seconday house for my parents.
              5. Purchase up a used haunt and have it redone my own way.
              6. Hire the labor to get those things finished.
              7. open up Nightmare Park 5 years earlier than planned

Comment

If I had a million dollars, I'd give most of it to the government. :x

Comment

If I had a million dollars, I'd give most of it to the government. :x

Comment

John we dont want to hear about taxes.

Hmmmmm.... If i had a million bucks i would start my inventing career. Can you say mobile decaptation/head throwing device.

"Now on the WB! The new sport thats making waves around the world, Execution Ball."

"Ok son, heres how the game is played, the device cuts off the deathrow inmates head, then sends it trough the air and hopefully to the basketball net on the other side of the compound......"
                    Ben Fox
                    Actor and Building Manager

"I have been called a lot of things in my life, but Ben Fox is not one of them...... Wait thats my name, I meant to say that....... Wait, I have been called that too..."

Comment

I forgot to put my comment as to why I am not normal. Lets just say the way i dress has pissed off my parents over the last few months due to the fact that evey time I went to the hospital or the nursing home to vist my grnadmother, i would look like the grim reaper walking past the old folks. :twisted: :shock: :twisted: Lets just say I have freaked out quite a few people without even acting.
                      Ben Fox

"I have been called a lot of things in my life, but Ben Fox is not one of them...... Wait thats my name, I meant to say that....... Wait, I have been called that too..."

Comment

John, Would it be OK with you if when you get a million dollars if I legally change my name to "The Government"?
                        I'll be expecting that first check any day now, Thanks.
                        I will accept installment payments towards your eventual million, I'm easy to please.

By the way, if I had tons of bucks I would buy the entire downtown around the corner from me, put a dome over it and have displays in every store window and Lee Harvey on the roof of the Mount Carefully Anal Suppository Building, other than that I would be doing pretty much things just like I am now, wake up and build stuff, do tours for people, of course a dome would have to go over this place too, one with skyboxes looking down, we could rent out rooms next to the skyboxes for the night.
                        The canyon behind the house would become "Prehistoric Land" what with it's rock formations and steep cliffs.
                        We would trade people's clothing for furry loin cloths for the day,(Velcroed on) trade their cash for a bag of shiney , pretty rocks to use as curentcy in Prehistoric land, of course any and all history teachers would be banned outright!
                        As the sun sets we all dance around the campfire and raise up one (almost) virgin sacrifice to the great serpant lizard god, up out of the water it pnuematically rises as the woman floats ever closer, she begs the assembled group to apease the god by throwing the pretty colored stones they might have left into the water(this helps clean up "the books" for the day.)
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim, would your prehistoricland land have a giant kitty statue that would oddly resemble Mr. Tuxedo? And would the newly found slav.... I mean, patrons give fish and lots of shiney rocks to this statue of greatness?
                          Ben Fox

Comment

"This massive edifice of the great worshipped cat god Tuxoramma has been here since the beginning of the last ice age(see the crystals under it's feet!)
                            Modern man has no clue as to how this statue could have been moved to here from it's point of creation in Natural Bridge, Virginia?
                            It was chiseled out by a tool called a "Cline" look closely you can see the "Marks" all over it, everywhere you care to gander.
                            "What? You in the smouldering tee-shirt, you have a question?"
                            "What 50 foot hydralic crane? Oh , this big orange bunch of steel next to me? I dunno? It might be able to lift something as heavy as a statue?"
                            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Normal???

Normal is a relative term........
                              and even my relatives aren't normal!!!

If normal is someone who works 9-5, 5 to 6 days a weeks just to spend TWO days a week doing what he loves then has to schedule his couple weeks vacation around Halloween and is then confused about what to do for the convention times.....

Then HELL NO I'm NOT NORMAL!!!
                              And PROUD of it!!!
                              R&J Productions
                              Las Vegas, NV
                              www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Oh no, someone has finally caught on to me meaning normal is not normal, because everyone is different. Crap time to flee.
                                Ben Fox

Comment

Working...
                                X