Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also scammed

Hi guys,
    I'm sorry to bother you but I've fallen foul of Erik Carlson and his scam. I purchased a alien head,a supposed suit from the upcoming alien vs predator movie and a ecto-1 car. I've recieved the alien head, which is not the same one as the picture and is a pile of crap.

The predator suit he claims has been shipped elsewhere by accident and ecto-1 he claimed there was a shipping balance on it. That was the last communication i had with him. I'm based in the UK.

I can't believe i fell for his lies. Could you offer any advice as to how i could locate him or get my money back. Whose predator suit and ecto-1 were these?

Paul

Comment

Sorry to hear people got taken from SpokyPlanet. And because of this post I will NEVER do busines witht that company.

Comment

We really need a vendor feedback forum.

Comment

The Thread Lives!!! Muh Hahahaha

Jk

Sean
          Sean De Wane
          ----------------------------------------------
          The De Wane Asylum
          www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Originally posted by MMManiac View Post
            The Thread Lives!!! Muh Hahahaha

Jk

Sean
            It's sad that it lives, I know how these people feel but, I made out and the vendor came through. I was worrying for nothing but, I think these people got taken by this guy.
            Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Wow! Thanks for that.

I was thinking of licensing my Halloween Song "CREEPIN IN" to companies and his company was on the list.

Anyone who sees an opportunity that is legit, please contact me through my website. (no email here to avoid spam)

http://BhuddaBounce.com

Thanks,
              Gabriel

Comment

I will say this... I've known Eric for a LONG TIME, he was always a huge haunted house fan and aspiring haunter. Way back in the day when he was still a teenager we'd talk on the phone for a long time...I don't know what happened to him, other than he got exposed to the reality of the business world.

From everything I'm seeing and hearing its pretty obvious that he's made some mistakes that hopefully he can learn from and start over. His name is pretty much mudd in the haunted house industry. Most people make mistakes and come back better than ever... I hope that Eric can take a step back and realize this is no way to make friends, and when you make run a business you have to do whatever it takes to make your clients happy otherwise you end up like this.

I know he's still a very young man, and maybe he'll learn from all this and be better for it. Personally I'm tired of hearing about him... heck he's sending me emails asking me to erase all this stuff, saying some law firm will contact me, which I just blow off. I'm not erasing any of this stuff but I do think its time to end all this stuff... I'm tired of hearing about it.

Its October baby! Time to celebrate!

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

People need to know about Erik's conduct. I've lost 25'000 to him...

If it were a case of a few small wrongdoings, then yes I would agree. But he has committed several offences, which, in the UK at least, would see him serve a jail term for fraud.
                  Last edited by paul006; 10-07-2007, 11:17 AM.

Comment

aggreed. If it wasnt for these post I would have spent alot of $$ with him.

sean
                    Sean De Wane
                    ----------------------------------------------
                    The De Wane Asylum
                    www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

If he has taken all this money, then why hasn't anyone gone to the cops? Sounds like this guy needs to be in jail! $25,000.00 is big money!

Comment

i'm taking legal action but, as i undertstand it, he owes 100's of thousands worldwide and any money disappears into a big black hole

quite a few parties have contacted the FBI's fraud department etc etc, including myself

i can only present the facts to the UK and U.S law enforcement agencies and suggest that law enforcement action be taken against him. Getting my money back is a civil matter, more or less

what puzzles me is i spent 6000 with him two years ago, and the service could not have been better. Like Dr frightner said, what happened to him?
                        Last edited by paul006; 10-09-2007, 07:59 AM.

Comment

i also think he has gone on here under different names other than spookyplanet

bump

Comment

bump bump bump

Comment

I too find it odd that Larry would keep getting nervous

about folks talking about the crooks that are out there, obviously Larry has never
                              been scammed out of money. He takes up for Scarefactory and for Erik Carlson.
                              Its weird to me.
                              I am sure I will get kicked off here for speaking my mind but I am late to
                              this discussion anyway.
                              Also I was curious about the person that said "we all know how you feel about
                              Leonard" I am assuming Leonard pickel, not one of my favorite people either!
                              Told some of my fans to write an article on my haunt and send it to him and
                              so with the help of two friends I wrote it and he trashed it and picked it apart
                              and told me my haunt had NOTHING to offer his readers.
                              SIRENS OF CINEMA a real magazine published the article in its entirety
                              in Issue # 8. Which made my whole year.
                              Larry would not publish it either. Oh well.
                              I got it done thats all that counts.BIG GRIN!

Keep on haunting and thanks to everyone that warned us about
                              scareparts and Erik Carlson.

Kimmy
                              Come Scream with us at SCREAM FARM

Comment

Larry may not like what you post but HE WILL NOT THROW YOU OFF OF THE BOARD! He is not like that, yes it is his board but he will let anyone use it and post what they want to say. I'm sure I have posted things that he did not like as I'm sure meny others have too but I'm still here as are they. This is truly a open haunt form!

Comment

Working...
                                X