DISTURBIA Here We Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eric

I named the new baby llama princess because of her long eyelashes she's a sweet heart. Damon I guess the nut cracker is guarding the doors LOL. I distressed a buckey today and hung it on the perimeter fence of one of the leopard cages I think he thought it was dinner time. I am bored and playing here at the farm I will post a pic of the cat watching the skeleton tomorrow! Shane and its oh what a day! Shane this time!
    sigpic

Comment

So here's the drama...

The patrons pay, walk in, they are blindfolded (it's dark anyway) they walk, then place their hand in a bowl of soggy "Brains!"
      The lights go on and there is the world's largest glass bowl full of wet macaroni!
      I mean, you have room for it.
      Nobody would ever forget it!
      Then when they think it's over, the lights begin blinking, the huge glass bowl tips and buries everyone in macaroni!
      You could build an indoor haunted NASCAR track with spookmobiles. I once considered doing a haunted used car lot.
      Remember "Escape From New York" when the bad guy popped up from the car's engine compartment? We didn't anticipate that one did we?
      Endless possibilitys, an extreme blessing ..or a slight curse?
      Let the fun begin!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Sorry Shane - Try as you might, you will never be the craziest one on this board.

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
        The patrons pay, walk in, they are blindfolded (it's dark anyway) they walk, then place their hand in a bowl of soggy "Brains!"
        The lights go on and there is the world's largest glass bowl full of wet macaroni!
        I mean, you have room for it.
        Nobody would ever forget it!
        Then when they think it's over, the lights begin blinking, the huge glass bowl tips and buries everyone in macaroni!
        You could build an indoor haunted NASCAR track with spookmobiles. I once considered doing a haunted used car lot.
        Remember "Escape From New York" when the bad guy popped up from the car's engine compartment? We didn't anticipate that one did we?
        Endless possibilitys, an extreme blessing ..or a slight curse?
        Let the fun begin!

Comment

Having Fun

I could not do this with my lions or tigers the bucky would not last 30 seconds!! Just having some down time before the work starts and as you can see I am BORED!!!! Right after the last photo he jumped on me!!! Guess I was more fun! Shane and its good thing he was dead! Shane this time!!!
          Attached Files
          sigpic

Comment

Thats pretty cool! How many animals do you have? Im an animal lover too but it would be a large undertaking to take care of exotic animals im sure. How many people help you? Are these pics of the property you live at? Just wondering. This is all very interesting. Do you take in animals that have been mistreated or hurt? I knew you had these animals but when you start showing pictures in takes on more meaning.
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

HAHA those pictures are awesome!! I love it.
              sigpic

Comment

what did i miss with all these animals? do you have a private petting zoo?

Comment

Still playing!!!

First picture is some buckeys I aged! Second pictures are of my Ringtailed Lemurs (Adam and Eve)enjoying the day here at the farm. Jason no I am not a zoo or open to the public and no I do not take unwanted animals most of the time I have made a few exceptions. All my cats have been bottle raised from 5 days old by me! I am a private collector of 13 years! Damon I would guess over 300 animals and birds yes these were taken at my place today! Shane and its I am still bored! Shane this time!
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by graystone; 04-16-2010, 04:44 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Those Leopards are awesome. Beautiful but deadly and powerful animals. Hope those animals are happy at your farm...

Comment

they are "Happy"..

..as long as they get fed.
                      No food= no smile.
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Ok....

A few more and then its back to the reason for this thread and thats my new Attraction. First two is on of the camels no one ever comes to the fence at the same time! Next is one of the tigers sunning I had to hurry he was looking like I want that camera! Next is one of the younger bottle fed deers and last is about 8 or 9 of about 75 cockatiels! Shane and its ok now its back to work! Shane this time!
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic

Comment

Shane, that is sooooo cool. Have you or are you going to use the big cats in the haunt?
                          Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

That's awesome Shane! You should start a separate thread about these animals and any others you have. I think people would really enjoy it. How many people help with all the care of them? I would like to know how you got into getting so many cool species and do you need special licenses for each one.

Thanks for posting, they are cool as hell, I want to see more.

Eric
                            www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Ice....

Actually many years ago one of my first haunts had one of my tigers in it but I have aged alot and would no longer do that now. Eric I have 5 people and myself that take care of them. I hold every major license that a zoo does, U.S.D.A. and U.S.D.I ( for the endangered animals). In 1986 at 17 I was the youngest person in the United Stated to hold these license. I will get around at some point and post all the animals I have and yes that would take a whole new thread! I have trained hundreds of animal control officers how to handle these. I DO NOT ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO HAVE THESE AND ITS IMPOSSIBLE NOW ANYWAY. They require lots of time and money but for me they have been such a part of my family now without them I probably would die of loneliness. Shane and its I am glad I let everyone peek into my world! Shane this time!
                              sigpic

Comment

Those animals are so cool!!!!!
                                *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

Comment

Working...
                                X