No announcement yet.

DISTURBIA Here We Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Shane, just wanted to say that i thoroughly enjoyed all 52 pages of this thread and that i admire all the hard work that it took you and everyone that was a part of constructing what looks to be an awesome haunt! My wife and i plan on coming down from Nashville this halloween season to Disturbia and cannot wait!

Mark

Comment

• Mark

Thanks so much for your kind words. Keep a watch out for all the new additions! I got a whole year baby Good Lord Will! Shane and it's be sure to say hello! Shane
      sigpic

Comment

• New Kind Of Camo Netting

Got my hands on this they are 50x50 square I got 8 for $400.00 I am supposed to be getting more if anyone likes it. It's totally different than regular camo and a hell of a lot better price I love to save a buck! It's its solid but you can see though it in the day but not at night and water can flow through it! I really like hard to tell in the photos! I also went with 10 foot walls and I am going back and finish up the panels on up I just did not have time last year! Shane and it's super cool! Shane
        Attached Files
        sigpic

Comment

• Shane,

I'd LOVE some info on this if you could! I'm looking for big pieces of camo myself at the moment! Pics look great! -Tyler
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

• Nice camo where do we get some? I use so much camo you would think i did not want my haunt to be found.

Shawn
            http://bradentonhauntedtrail.com

Comment

• That took so much longer to get on there than it should have. hahah

It was fun, though

Comment

• It looks pretty cool Shane. Where did you get it? I would like to see a close up pic of it maybe.
                Thanks,
                Damon
                Damon Carson

Comment

• Saturday Work

Here is some work pictures from today. Building the front of an old house. Shane and it's this is just the start of it! Shane
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic

Comment

• I just spent the past 45 minutes reading tis tread from beginning to end. Shane what a feat, what a fantastic haunt. If I lived in Alabama I'd be first in line to come act.

It's posts like theses tha inspire me to contine to strive for the best....

Looking forward to meeting you at Transworld.

Ed Roberts
                    Founder
                    The Nightmare Factory
                    West Coast Haunters Convention
                    www.nightmarefactorysalem.com
                    www.westcoasthauntersconvention.com
                    Ed Roberts
                    Founder
                    The Nightmare Factory
                    www.nightmarefactorysalem.com
                    www.westcoasthauntersconvention.com

Comment

• Saturday Work

Had a long day today! Here is some pictures hallway to hell is complete with dividers as well as started brick hall leading to a wine cellar maze. We also started adding bookshelves to the living room. Shane and it's still a long way to go! Shane
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic

Comment

• One More

Chris Jackson this is for you! Shane and it's LOL! Shane
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic

Comment

• Shane is that what you needed to tell him earlier? hahahahahah

Comment

• Getting done..

This is fun and not fun. As many knows I only had a few weeks to pull off the impossiable but I did even though I felt and knew it was not finished. Now I am finishing up and it will take about 2 months on the origional part of Disturbia ( the not so fun part) before I move on to the new parts ( new fun) of Disturbia. Either way I hope you guys continue to enjoy. Shane and it's wayyyyyyyyyy more to come! Shane
                            sigpic

Comment

• Hopeully Ill be able to make it this year. Really hate i didnt get to this past season. Only about an hour and a half from where im at. Maybe i can get an off night at the haunt and make a trip up to huntsville.

Everything is looking good! cant wait to see what else you're building!

Comment

• That is a sweet find on the building shane. And the place is looking great too.
                                sigpic
                                a.k.a. The Butcher
                                a.k.a. Hauntlord

Comment

Working...
                                X