Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knock em dead Shane.

Shane,
    Good luck today with the inspections, and I hope everything goes well for you tonight. You have had quite a battle getting this place open, but once you get the doors open tonight, you can take a deep breath and enjoy it.

And, maybe sleep for a change.

Take care,
    Dewayne
    Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
    Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
    www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

• Good luck & hope you kill them, or at least as close to death as possible.

Comment

• Good luck opening tonight Shane

From the pics and this thread it appears that you are ready to open with a bang. Looks like you pulled out the stops on the budget and have spent a million dollars.

Good Luck!
        Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
        Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

Comment

• DISTURBIA Here We Go!

great job Shane!! let us all know how the opening tonight goes, wish you the best,we loved reading all your posts, hope to see you in march at the show... jay and yen

Comment

• Whoa.

Wow man. Wow.

I can hardly imagine how hard you must've worked your a$$ off to make this happen.

Tonight's the big night man. Congrats to you & your staff. You did it.

- Lee
            sigpic

___Lee George / 215.525.1300 x129 / LeeGeorge@TicketLeap.com

Comment

• Awesome!

Congrats!

It's one thing to throw together a crappy haunt in a few weeks and to do it WELL like you did. If this is just a teaser, I can't wait til next year. keep up the great work and THANKS for updating this thread so frequently.
              *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

Comment

• WAY TO GO!!!!!!!

Looks amazing! Wish you the best!!

Sue
                http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

• Just

Got my business license like 5 minutes ago what a nightmare this has been! I will talk more later I will say this without coming here and reading all the kind words you guys have show me I could have not got through this. It's been very emotional for me and I feel at some point you will read about it in HauntWorld. Again I will talk more later as of right now we got a show to open. God Bless you guys from the bottom of my heart I so love you all! Shane and it's a heart felt. Shane this time.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Have a great, safe opener.
                    http://www.springborohauntedhayride.com/links.html

Comment

• Congrats on a great opening night Shane! (read about it on Facebook)

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                      -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

• looks great shane. i know some of the crew, from the uss nightmare is going down and is looking forward to seeing the show!

Comment

• Wow Biggest Opening Ever

This has been unreal! I am past tired I am at the point of death! Just wanted to say THANK YOU BRAD! You came over and helped me when I needed it a true friend and haunter. I owe you big time for sure man and again I can't THANK you enough! Lauren thinks for coming down and working on my opening night it was so much fun! I had my biggest opening night ever I am still in shock and to think we built this haunt in 4 WEEKS! I know unheard of but you can read about it in your favorite magazine HauntWorld!

This whole project has came with many up's and down's and constant belittling from a haunt I will not mention here but alot of you know and without your support on this I just don't think I could have pulled this off. I have lost a few friends along the way for reasons to this day I still don't know. I had a couple of haunters who I thought were great guys they are members here and they even visited me a few months ago and I have not seen or heard from them since I may never know the reason but I have an idea but oh well they have to live with that not me. All I wanted to do is move and expand my ideas and I just don't feel by doing something that would bring me happiness I sould have a fellow haunter or haunters turn his or their back on me. Heck maybe not everyone is like me I have always tried to help anyone I could. Bottom line Disturbia is still far from perfect I mean we built 30,000sqft in 4 weeks and I assure you that's unheard of! I can not say I am the biggest, baddest, most this or that I wish I could say that but can't I will say next year will be the year of Disturbia when its full blown we will pull out all the stops! Chris I am not going to thank you just yet because as of today your still costing me money! Again I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU WHO HAVE POSTED AND FOLLOWED ME THROUGH THIS. YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME! Shane and it's a less pressured! Shane this time!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Shane, sounds like you guys kicked ass last night!!

Glad I could be there to help out, and I hope I did a good job for you guys, and made your life a little bit easier while I was there.

Good luck for the rest of the season and I'll see you the first weekend in November!
                            Brad Bowen
                            Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                            www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

• Congrats Shane! That is wonderful that you had such a great opening night!
                              Katie Lane
                              Partner/VP
                              Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                              sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

• DISTURBIA Here We Go!

Congrats!! how many people did you put through on opening night? next year u have to do it all in 3 weeks, lol hope to meet u in march in st. louis.. jay and yen

Comment

Working...
                                X