No announcement yet.

DISTURBIA Here We Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very nice but talk about being under the gun. I see some long nights ahead but if anyone can pull it off it's you and your crew.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

• Guys

Again THANKS what a roller coaster. I don't think I could pull this off without you guys for your support here and my crew! Brad I am so humbled by the offers of other haunters calling offering their support to help me get up and running it just shows what a tight family we have here. I will get more pictures on Tuesday and post them. I still got props coming in and seem to have some pieces missing from the ones that has came in but it will all work out in the end. Shane and its I love you guys! Shane this time!
      sigpic

Comment

• Shane,

Regarding the vendor I'm waiting on, it's an easy answer apparently...

Allan

Comment

• Well, I cant absolutely promise that I'll be there, but if plans work out and we finish when we're supposed to, then I'll drive over there and help you out for a few days.

I might be able to kidnap Sue and bring her too!
          Brad Bowen
          Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

• Brad

My friend what fun! Allen I got it.. Shane and its has anyone seen the nail gun? Shane this time.
            sigpic

Comment

• Scarefactory strikes again...

Shane when do you open later this month or early October? Still time to create a great show best of luck!!!

DA
              Last edited by Darkangel; 09-05-2010, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• Dark

My friend I have down for Oct 1st but think I will push it will the 8th that will give me 9 extra days. Shane and it's were gonna do this some how! Shane this time.
                sigpic

Comment

• Brad, come on by and pick me up on your way!! Ok Shane, here we come!!
                  Do I need to bring my nail gun? See you soon! I think I smelled the first hint of fall this morning! WoooHoo!

Love ya!

Sue
                  http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

• Sue

Sounds fun with all my Haunt Friends I got coming into town we will have a TransWorld reunion! Hey I feel a bus ride coming on! Shane and its oh what fun we gonna have! Shane this time.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Omg!

Make sure you get a pallet of 5 hour energy it keeps you going much longer and your less likely to nail gun your hand into a 2 x 4 : )
                      sigpic
                      PEACE, ADAM
                      www.poisonprops.com

Comment

• Originally posted by poison View Post
                        Make sure you get a pallet of 5 hour energy it keeps you going much longer and your less likely to nail gun your hand into a 2 x 4 : )
                        Sue, this goes out to you too!!!!

And its Monster energy that keeps me alive!! I might as well inject that stuff straight into my veins!!
                        Brad Bowen
                        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

• My thumb is healing nicely, thanks for asking................lol
                          http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

• Originally posted by graystone View Post
                            Sounds fun with all my Haunt Friends I got coming into town we will have a TransWorld reunion! Hey I feel a bus ride coming on! Shane and its oh what fun we gonna have! Shane this time.
                            Shane, you and me and the guys can sit in the back of the bus and watch those shows you had playing out in front of the Darkness!!

And Sue can stay up front and keep the bus driver company!!

Sounds like fun to me!
                            Brad Bowen
                            www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

• Brad add jager to the monster and it's a party. I as well will be down for the month, looks like this october is gonna be a blast

Comment

• Don't forget

The Haunted Hot Sauce !!!! Good Luck this season everybody! This positive, upbeat attitude can only bring good things and huge success!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X