DISTURBIA Here We Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surpise

Found a cool surprise under the white tile ( that I hated) the floor is BLACK underneath! Thanks to Steve ( my bus driver) friends, family, crew as well as the Huntsville Theater League and Huntsville Acting Troupe for lending a hand we all got blisters! Shane and its get some rest gang! Shane this time!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by graystone; 07-17-2010, 04:29 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

• Shane, that's a very pleasant surprise! The pics are looking good... keep it up man, I'm sure DISTURBIA is going to be a sight to behold! -Tyler
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

• Hey Everyone

I am out of town on some private business just wanted to give everyone a shout out and say I have not forgot about you guys! I will have some construction pics for you real soon so you can actually see some walls! I got Scarefactory, Edge, some stuff I got from Jon all coming in next week or late this week also got more vacume panels coming in as well! The website looks amazing and it should be done in a few days as well!!!! Chris is kickin azz on the site!

I also wanted to see what you thought of my definition of Disturbia is. It has been driving me crazy so I got on the bus told Steve to drive and I would come out from the back when I was done lol. I could not come up with a story line I liked so I thought hell why not make a definition of Disturbia and go that route! So here ya go I am using it tell me what you think. There is no word Disturbia in the dictionary so here is my definition.

Disturbia....... Is a mental disturbance, an insanity so powerful that it controls and dominates ones mind........
        Disturbia has a dark meaning to it. It's much more than being scary or creepy. Disturbia is about mind control, fear, phobias a deep darkness so unrealistic that your mind goes totally insane. You lose control of reality. Enter DISTURBIA where there are worse things than death! Shane Dabbs. There ya go! Shane and its what do you think? Shane this time!
        sigpic

Comment

• Can't wait to see some pics of your progress Shane! See you Wednesday!
          Zach Wiechmann
          www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

• Sounds good!

See you soon. Shane and its a tired! Shane this time!
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Front Yard Fright View Post
              Can't wait to see some pics of your progress Shane! See you Wednesday!
              Wednesday? Whats wednesday? Is there a party that Oblivion wasnt invited to?
              "My day is not complete unless I have terrified a complete stranger!"

Erick James Gyrion
              Owner - Oblivion Haunted House
              Menasha, Wisconsin

www.oblivionhauntedhouse.com

Comment

• Small things

matter and were working on everything had facebook ( Disturbia Haunted Attraction Huntsville Alabama) now we got myspace out of the way its http://www.myspace.com/disturbiahsv so get ready we will roll out the new website soon! Shane and its add me to your friends list! Shane this time!
                sigpic

Comment

• I hear ya brother! I've been doing small stuff like that for the past week or so... It feels good to get SOMETHING done!

Hope everything's working out for you!
                  Zach Wiechmann
                  www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

• Omg

This is just to funny! Well its not really but this dude was on WAFF TV ( Disturbias TV Station Neighbor) and his interview has already had over 1 million hits in 48 hours! I could not axcess the one with all the hits but this is the same one! Hes got free tickets to Disturbia for making my ass laugh off! This happened a few miles from the Haunt I will post the video remix next you will fall out laughing! Shane and its LMAO! Shane this time

Last edited by graystone; 08-01-2010, 12:07 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Now LOOK LMAO

LMAO check out the video remix they removed the other one! Shane and its still LMAO! Shane this time!

Last edited by graystone; 08-01-2010, 04:04 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• DISTURBIA Here We Go

that video is funny, maybe the guy can do stand-up.. lol jay and yen

Comment

• New Website Check It Out!

Ok Chris is done with the new DISTURBIA site just a few this and thats to go but here it is!

http://www.disturbiahauntedhouse.com

I want to THANK Chris for doing this site as I asked and he did it. I would totally recommend Rogues Hollow for any website creations you may need. Also many know that I been out of town with something and I am back so Monday I will be getting up with all you guys to take care of Business. Shane and it's hope you enjoy the website! Shane this time!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Your looking like a fool with your pants on the ground!
                            Damon
                            Damon Carson

Comment

• Hummm

Why do I feel like I missed something? Shane and its ummmmm Shane this time!
                              sigpic

Comment

• what a website !!!!

I knew it was gonna be great. ass kicker to be sure! great video and soundtrack. congrats on another winner!

Comment

Working...
                                X