• Congrats, now get to work, we want to see some build photos. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by VSneader2 View Post
      Congrats, now get to work, we want to see some build photos. lol
      Hope you make it in time.
      Ken L.

http://www.thedreamsofdarkness.com

Comment

• It's only May 3rd not like it's July or August he should have plenty if time!

Comment

• Shane that looks insanely awesome. I wish you nothing but the best!! and i love the animal pics. i paint animals as a hobby if you have some extra time check out my other site
          www.martinez-garciaart.com
          and i'll use the words 'extra time' loosely
          juan garcia
          alteredfleshfx@aol.com

Comment

• love the backstage passes

would love to have a t-shirt with that photo/logo on it...... let me know when any shirts will be available thanks. need 4XL size (a few of them)

Comment

• Pictures

Knocking out small stuff. These are pictures of a private party room that will be at Disturbia the room will hold 75 to 85 people. This room will be for birthday parties, VIP parties, Halloween parties. When the walls are done I got a guy coming in to do some airbrush artwork on the walls then I will put in the tables and chairs. If you can see right about the white stripe which will soon be Orange there is a neon light that goes all the way around the room! Shane and its party time! Shane this time!
              Attached Files
              sigpic

Comment

• Ticket Area

Working on ticket area too. Got the metal wire ordered which will go in front of the windows up to top for security. Shane and its how many? Shane this time!
                Attached Files
                sigpic

Comment

• looking good

u all doing a good job

Comment

• Got a chance to check it out yesterday, and wow this place is gonna be huge! And Shane has got some great ideas and plans that will no doubt be very "disturbing". I am looking forward to it for sure as I know everyone in North Alabama will be impressed as it has been a long time coming for Huntsville and glad youre here now Shane and thanks for taking time out yesterday when I stopped by, try not to get too overwhelmed.

Comment

• Lol

Ty I been overwelmed for months LOL! Glad you stoped by! Ronnie aka voodoowilly stoped by before you did it was good to see you guys! Shane and its pop in anythime! Shane this time!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Updates!

Slowly were getting the small stuff done like ticket booth, party room, and gift shop! Photo 1 is inside party room still like a little trim and then the artist will come in and do the walls with some cool art. Photo 2 is the outside of party room. Photo 3 is where the gift shop will be. Photo 4 and 5 is the wall going up that will house our security monitors. Shane and its slowly but surly! Shane this time!
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic

Comment

• Looking good!

Comment

• Shane, simply amazing!! Here you are with all of this and I don't even have my conession stand finished, LOL!!! It's looking more like I will be out to help you this year. Send the BUS!!! But really, very happy for you!!! Looking great!!
                            http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

• Shane,

Are you doing the building youself or did you get contractors to build it for you?

DA

Comment

• Dark

The small stuff you see right now were doing. The haunt will be build using a contractor. Shane and its that will start soon! Shane this time!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X