Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane... What is this all about give us the details!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shane's New Haunted Adventure

No It's not Pee Wee's it's Shane's...
    I wish you the best buddy!! If you need anything you know who to call..
    Thanks for growing the haunts in Alabama. Maybe one day we can get some respect here in the deep south!!

Comment

Hey Shane,
      Everyone here at Gore Galore wishes you the best.
      You know we are here to help.
      Keep your head up, and the ideas flyin.
      Kevin R. Alvey
      info at gore-galore.com
      www.gore-galore.com
      www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
      www.youtube.com/goregalore13
      www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

The South will rise from the dead again.
        Originally posted by Slain View Post
        No It's not Pee Wee's it's Shane's...
        I wish you the best buddy!! If you need anything you know who to call..
        Thanks for growing the haunts in Alabama. Maybe one day we can get some respect here in the deep south!!
        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Thanks!

Paul (Atrox) its going to be an adventure for sure! Thanks for being my friend your friendship means the world to me! Larry thank you for starting this thread it's really given me the support I needed! Shane and its a very happy! Shane this time.
          Last edited by graystone; 03-08-2010, 06:16 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

I can't wait to see what Brainstorm comes up with for your new logo!

Keep us posted, this will be cool to follow your progress.

Eric
            www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Don't worry Slain, I think the Alabama haunts AND the Southern Haunts in general have done a pretty good job at gaining respect of late. Anyone who has come down here has seen amazing things in the Deep South!

Shane good luck with Disturbia! I know the evil it will contain has been festering in your mind for some time. We all saw what you did with Graystone in a few short years, I am sure this will be absolutely insane!

BTW One of my nephews is in Huntsville, he has a taste for Haunting I will send him your way!

Thanks!
              Ben Armstrong
              NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
              www.Fearworld.com
              www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Hmmmm. Columbus to Huntsville is 7 hours and 45 minutes. Maybe I will take a weekend and head South this fall! Good luck in the new venture Shane.

Ps. That drive works in reverse too...

Comment

Barry and Ben

Thanks and Barry your correct I hope to get up your way sometime as well! Ben tell your nephew I would love for him to come over and help us! Shane and its all the support you guys have shown has just been AMAZING! Shane this time!
                  sigpic

Comment

To all the followers of this thread I have to say I am excited for Huntsville and Shane, I talked to Shane today and he no doubt has a vision and the drive and will undoubtedly make it work and be successful in doing so. It's about time is all I can say that a quality haunt is finally making it here to Huntsvegas. For a city the size of Huntsville to not have anything like Atrox or the old GS has always shocked me. Now I'm just looking forward to the creation that is to be "Disturbia" and I'm not talking about the Rihanna song either.
                    Ty
                    Last edited by robisc; 03-09-2010, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Shane,

I'm really glad that we were able to make it down to see Graystone last year before you moved on. I loved it and I'm sure you will do an even better job with your new haunt. It's always about raising the bar and doing more and doing it better than before. I'm sure you won't disappoint. Best of luck, and if it's at all possible we'll come out again this year and check it out!
                      Kip Polley
                      www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
                      We Engineer Fear

Comment

Still Surprised!

At your continued outpourning of support. You know guys I was thinking today there is only 1 person who really knows ones thoughts, feelings and the truths deep down and that's God! I feel me and him are going to make this a great journey whenever and whereever it may be. Its people like you with your thoughts and kind words that makes me think Shane its going to be all right! With your love and continued support and God guiding me everything will fall into place. Shane and its I am so proud to call all of you family! Shane this time.
                        sigpic

Comment

Shine since we are family can I borrow $50.00 bucks? lol. Just kidding buddy and again good luck I know it will be WICKED AWESOME!
                          Originally posted by graystone View Post
                          At your continued outpourning of support. You know guys I was thinking today there is only 1 person who really knows ones thoughts, feelings and the truths deep down and that's God! I feel me and him are going to make this a great journey whenever and whereever it may be. Its people like you with your thoughts and kind words that makes me think Shane its going to be all right! With your love and continued support and God guiding me everything will fall into place. Shane and its I am so proud to call all of you family! Shane this time.
                          Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

LoL

Ice after this is over I may have to hit you up for a loan! Shane and its can you over night it to me! Shane this time....
                            sigpic

Comment

Good luck with your new haunt Shane! We will be up to visit as soon as you open.

Comment

Shane, best of luck to you buddy!!!

I really wanted to see Graystone, but I guess I'll just have to wait to see Disturbia!!
                                Brad Bowen
                                Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                                www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Working...
                                X