Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Themed Attraction Design network

Hello everyone,

A combination of an idea I got recently from Kevin Alvey and big response I got from a recent help wanted post here have given me an idea I am pursuing.

I know a lot of people in the haunt industry and the amusement industry, so I already had an informal network of people I can tap on for helping out with projects on the road.

I am now putting together a formal laborer network. If you are interested in helping my company Themed Attraction Design (TAD) with build-outs, installations and dismantles of themed attractions that will be in your "neck of the woods", please send me your resume at DanFaupel@aol.com and you will be considered for addition to the network. When I have a project going on in your area, I will contact you well in advance to see if you are interested in working.

On a related note, I am also looking for haunt vendors who want to be considered for addition to another formal "preferred sub-contractor" TAD network. In exchange for wholesale discounts with your company, I will direct business to your company as part of projects I am working on. Its a win-win situation for everyone...your company makes money without having to spend money on marketing/sales, and TAD gets a discount on your products/services that I pass along to my clients. If you are a vendor who would like to participate in this program, please send the following to me at Dan@ThemedAttractionDesign.com for consideration.

Full company name
    Name of company owner and principals
    Number of years in business
    Company tax ID number or Owner Social Security number
    Link to company website or resume and portfolio
    Full company contact information

Thanks!
    Dan Faupel
    www.ThemedAttractionDesign.com
    www.HauntCostumes.com
Working...
X