Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i recived mine today...looks good

Comment

Mine was here today also. Looking forward to reading it.
      Ken L.

http://www.thedreamsofdarkness.com

Comment

Well, I guess

I'm off the list....or subscription expired, or both...still no magazine....have no idea where the breakdown is...after a month of several detailed emails to you, Larry, and your office, trying to figure out my subscription status, I still get no response....sorry, I tried your way....

Comment

It is weird that no haunt magazine has ever sent a notice that the subscription has expired. You would think they would want someone to subscribe again.
          Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

What are you talking about I've emailed you back TWICE already...what do you mean by 'NO RESPONSE' how many times do I need to repsond. You emailed me I emailed back asking jim to check into your subscription.

Are you saying after I emailed you back and cced Jim that he didn't respond to you... that might be the case but to say NO ONE well we both know that isnt' true because I have emailed you back each time you have emailed me.

Check your spam whatever because I emailed you.

If you'd like you can email me again and I will check into again... we have our entire staff running around like chickens with their heads cut off because of the tour so if we don't get this resolved this week we can resolve it at the show or after the show.

But we'll get it resolved one way or another.

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

JUST FYI... the new magazine is being printed as of today. We will NOT MAIL THEM OUT... they will be avail for pick up at the show itself. We'll check off your name and after the show is over the rest will be mailed out.

Everyone who comes to our behind the scenes tour will get a free magazine handed out to you at the EXIT of the attraction.

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

Larry, I e-mailed you about my magazine not being in the envelope and e-mailed patti, she was kind enough to give me a phone number to leave a message with the person who handles the magazines but they never got back to me. Any chance I can get one sent out, #23 and #24 are the last two due me before I need to renew. Thanks.
                Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

I get back to everyone... I yelled at the guy who handles the magazines today. I know he sent out like 5 or 6 emails today in repsonse to people.

Its kinda hectic over here... but we're trying to take care of all of our orders. If you didn't hear back send me another email. Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President

Comment

Working...
                  X