No announcement yet.

No TransWorld, but maybe HC or MHC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah Tater, the one-trick pony, female impersonator... I guess if anyone knows what's hot about a women is someone trying to be one!
    DA

Comment

Listen you little assclown

before you decide to open your mouth about people and whos hot and whos not...lets recap some of the models that were being painted. First, Killer Katies model was her best friend, Second Ed Gannons Girlfriend was also a model, DreamReapers Ken Spriggs Girlfriend was a model, There was a professional model for the Beetejuice paint, Also another haunter was a model...all of which might read the board, who if you havent notice are some pretty powerfull people in the haunt industry. Youve been on this board for awhile and I can name at least 50 threads that youve come in and randomly started shit. I dont know what your problem in this forum is but you seem to hate everyone that seems like a good person or is trying to do good for the industry.

Sure I might be a one trick pony and I dont care about that because you know ive done more and helped out alot of people while im being a one trick pony, why dont you stop and look outside your little troll like cave and realize that I do more then one character...So get off your high horse, stop with the bullshit drama causing and realize that these people have some sort of feelings before you open your damn mouth again
      Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Assclown? Strong words from a guy weighing about a buck thirty.

I'm not trying to start drama here Tater, someone said the ladies who wore the body paint were really hot, I looked at the pics and found the opposite to be true from the link I went to. That's the problem when people say things like "so hot" or "we are the best or scariest haunt" it puts the microscope on them. To some they may be , to many they will not be. I contribute positively to all the threads that I can but I'm also not going to be a follower and go with the flow and not have an opinion.

DA

Comment

Ever heard of just letting it go, Dark Angel? For God's sakes....
          Instead of just saying they are not your type of hot, you have to be all jerky and kind of offensive about it.
          You are on of the people on this board that I consider instigators, which makes for just wonderful postings. (sarcasm)
          Can you and everyone drop it and get back to the topic at hand?
          Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

As far as Tater being a one trick pony, Dark Angel,at lease he has a trick This is your profile:

Biography
            Looking to start a new haunt.
            Interests
            Haunted houses, sports, cars and girls
            Occupation
            self-employed

You do not even own a haunt, most likely do not know ANYTHING about the industry besides just wanting to be a "smart ass" and trying to stir up conflict. Before you blast people, people that have actually worked in the field and are a HELL of a lot more respected and loved in the community, how about waiting until you have some experience about the haunt industry?
            www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Dirk,

in Darkangel's defence he's a little more experienced than his profile suggests, I have spoken with him and his wife several times. He's worked in the haunt business for a long time acting and managing, don't know exactly though. I know he has done a cool home haunt and is a skilled actor, which I have experienced in person. Based on what I know, he and his team should run a great haunt if/when they open.

DA, we get your point they are not your type. Lol... being brutally honest has worked for some people on the board to great results, but it's better to share your experience and knowledge you'll find.

Allan

Comment

Darkangel,

Why do you feel the need to antagonize? You haven’t even been around long enough to know what is really going on in the Industry… and from what I gather, you are just some kid who just “aspires” to own a haunt. Why do you feel the need to be an ass in front of all of these professional haunters? Most of them have probably owned a haunt longer than you have been an adult. LOL. You’re a home haunter and I definitely applaud you for that. Good for you!!! BUT… to act all high and mighty in this type of forum… you must earn your stripes first, which you obviously haven’t done yet.

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm not impressed.

Give yourself a few years son, before you try to be an jerk to veterans on this board. Maybe then, they will respect what you have to say.

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                I've seen the people who wear the pasties and g-strings at haunt shows and unfortunately they're not usually the type who should be wearing things like that anyway! That's what scares me and my kids! lol

I say the pics in the link provided, did not see any hot girls sorry but they were very average before and after.

Dirk

Sounds like it's time for a visit to the optometrist for you...unless your idea of smoking hot is homely chicks with junk in the trunk!!
                someone said the ladies who wore the body paint were really hot, I looked at the pics and found the opposite to be true from the link I went to.

“They shouldn’t be wearing these things anyway? They are very average? …Homely chicks with junk in the trunk?... Hot? You found the opposite to be the truth?” Wow, nice slams, chief.

Without a doubt, you don’t have a clue who you are insulting. You are being rude and condescending to girls who have connections with people in the Industry who are veterans. These are women who are friends, girlfriends, etc to people who have been in haunting longer than you have been alive. LOL.

Originally posted by Killer Katie View Post
                I agree! My model is my best friend, and she's hot!

Originally posted by Haunting Copy View Post
                The ladies I saw in the photos from the MHC 2009 were extremely, uh, well-appointed and make me want to go on a diet every time I see them. They were not the same people who were at TW 2009

Thanks, ladies…. Also, keep in mind that most people on this message board not only respect them, but find them as attractive, as well. Darkangel, if you don’t agree, then fine, we respect your opinion that they aren’t “your type”. All we ask is that you don’t be rude, in the process of expressing your opinion. Take my advice and be careful. If you don’t, it just may bite you in the ass, if you offend the wrong person. Just keep that in mind when planning your “haunt of the future”.

Ah Tater, the one-trick pony, female impersonator... I guess if anyone knows what's hot about a women is someone trying to be one!

Assclown? Strong words from a guy weighing about a buck thirty.

Again, more insults from you. In case you are unaware, Tater is a VERY respected person in the Haunt community. Be careful who you insult.

Ever heard of just letting it go, Dark Angel? For God's sakes....

Instead of just saying they are not your type of hot, you have to be all jerky and kind of offensive about it.

You are on of the people on this board that I consider instigators, which makes for just wonderful postings. (sarcasm)

Can you and everyone drop it and get back to the topic at hand?

Darkangel, there is a way to express your opinion without insulting people on this board and those they care about. Learn it. Do it. It’s an important lesson.

Originally posted by MDKing View Post

Dirk,

in Darkangel's defence he's a little more experienced than his profile suggests, I have spoken with him and his wife several times. He's worked in the haunt business for a long time acting and managing, don't know exactly though. I know he has done a cool home haunt and is a skilled actor, which I have experienced in person. Based on what I know, he and his team should run a great haunt if/when they open.

DA, we get your point they are not your type. Lol... being brutally honest has worked for some people on the board to great results, but it's better to share your experience and knowledge you'll find.

Allan
                Translation: Darkangel is a good guy who has a cool yard haunt, but he can sometimes be headstrong and rude. He should really try to work with others, instead of being so belligerent. If he does this, he may just advance in this Industry.

Just my two cents.
                Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
                Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

Adam,

Please don't twist my words you can debate with DA all you want but I said what I said from my experiences. It's an opinion just agree to disagree. I don't think anyone has to worry about "powerful" haunters or actors it's not like were some kind of mafia!!

Allan

Comment

Allan, sent you a private message.

Adam, when last I checked you didn't own a haunt and neither does Tater so why should I fear your power? You are the one coming off as high and mighty at least I do a home haunt all you do is run a website about other peoples haunts. And for the record, I haven't been called a kid in 25 years now.
                    DA

Comment

No problem, Allan. Not trying to say that anyone has to be “afraid” of some haunter mafia, since such a thing doesn't exist. Just trying to relay to a newbie that a more respectful attitude was called for, when referring to veterans in this industry and those they are associated with.
                      Regardless of who Darkangel was disrespectful of (you, your kin or strangers), I would have posted the very same thing.
                      I don't feel that a newbie should be disrespectful of any of us who have been around much longer than he has. Again just my two cents.
                      Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

Adam,

I dont disagree with you, but I think this argument has runs its course.

Allan

Comment

Allan,

Thanks for agreeing with me.
                          Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel

Comment

Over 1000 views, a bunch of replies and it has MHC in the title. Who would have thought... LOL

Comment

Yeah, how did we get so off course? Mhc and all their events gets a five star rating.
                              www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

What in the hell happened here???

There are so many posts I can't even follow what is going on. What was the original topic here and how did it end up talking about girls at tradeshows?

Who cares how good looking some girls are at one show over another the bottom line boils down to what show is best suited for your agenda and your goals... if looking at half naked girls is your beat maybe you should go to AVA (Adult Video Awards) or is it AVN (I dont' know).

A haunt show is about cool products for people who own haunts, operate haunts, want to operate haunts not girl watching.

Missing the Transworld Show would be a mistake if you own, operate or plan to own or operate a haunted house that is the bottom line! If you do not own or operate a haunt but maybe work in one maybe another show is better suited for you! I don't know but the bottom line is I think the whole thing went way off track. Personally I think all woman are beautiful the most beautiful creatures on earth (as you can see I'm a fan of woman). LOL. However and again what does that have to do with haunting I'll never know! Again bottom line go to the show that you feel will best meet your goals and your agenda and leave it at that... hope to see you at all of these awesome shows!

I know a lot of people choose MHC while some choose others and all have their niche and apparently MHC has a lot of spray painted woman running around... so getting back to agenda's if that is a good reason to go see ya there, but no reason to argue over it.

Larry
                                Larry Kirchner
                                President
                                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
                                X