Ravens Grin Message today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens Grin Message today..

on the answering machine: (A door creaking as it opens) "Hello victim, it's cold outside. How would you like to hear some real ghost stories as you sit around a cozy fireplace?
    If you come here tonight....don't forget to bring the fireplace.

It's still "0'" out, I really don't expect anyone to venture out tonight. Sometimes a couple staying at a local B&B might show up, totally unexpecting, not a clue as to what this nocturnal entertainment will be..this is always alot of fun...for ME! (Gives the couple an excuse to hug and console one another!)
    Winter hit hard here a few days ago10-11 inches of snow and very low temps.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

hey Jim!!

it's been in the LOW 10'... the lowest we have had so far is -6' !!!! but the good thing is that we finlly have a 18' high today!!! but it's still cool out...

HG
    it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

Comment

Yea up here tuesday and wednesday combined we got 15 inches up here and now its -4 right now regular temperature out wind chill about -15. Its pretty cool here too
      Kyle Guillette
      Dysfunctional Concepts-Haunted Alaskan Motel

Comment

right now, Saturday night

It's raining. On top of thick snow, supposed to freeze.
        It would be real nice if the rain was fast and warm enough to knock the thick snow off of the tree branches first...I don't know how much more extra weight the power lines and limbs can handle.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
        X