X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It all looks VERY GOOD!
    So real it makes me thirsty
    Skeleton soup! Yum!
    That one scene of the skeleton under "water" might be enough by itself to perminently stick within the memorys of the people who had seen it. (In my opinion)
    Very Well Done!
    I have never had any water or moat under my drawbridge, so I sucker people into standing infront of the door when it begins to fall down!
    hahahaha!
    When people remark that they wish they had one I tell them they are real hard to install on a mobile home! (As if I know what kind of structure they live in?)
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Very cool pics Walter.

That might work for the one side of the bridge that does not have the actor. I will keep it in mind if some of my other ideas don't work out.

Thanks,

Slobber
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

theNightMare, that looks awesome, you gave me some ideas for next year! How does it look like moving water? Just the green and blue lights? Where do you place the fans? blowing at the guests or blowing at the weeds? Thanks!
        Slash
        "If you fail to plan, plan to fail"

Comment

Hey Slash, bridge was put in the middle of the castle. Under the bridge we put 2 blue flood lights in the form of a "V" pointing to the right tower and left tower. Then did the same in the middlle of the moat cause it was so big the blue light didnt travel that far. Then near the blue lights we put a samll fan blowing air to the right and left tower. Once the fan was going it made the clear plastic ripple making it look like waves of water. Very cool effect and I couldn't of been prouder of how it came out. Good Luck on your design.

Comment

Very nice Walter! I can imagine it in the actual lighting, without the camera flash, and I'll bet it looks awesome! Great job!!!

Kel
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Very cool, I am going to have to try this out, thats what I love about this form you can always learn something new.
              Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Thanks!
                Slash
                "If you fail to plan, plan to fail"

Comment

Working...
                X