X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creepiest and Coolest Graveyard ... Unreal

Check out this blog...

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...3D900%26um%3D1

You won't believe it... it looks like its right out of a movie. The crypts, tombs are super awesome and the graveyard has been left for dead, weeds growing over everything creepy trees everything. You have all sorts of tombs broken into bodies laying on ground, bodies stolen you name it.

I was doing some research for some crypts and stuff and found this site.
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Make sure you scroll down even past endless posts the photos never stop all the way to the end of the page. Additionally you can yahoo search images of bayside cemetery and find tons more.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President

Comment

Holy crap!!!

WOOOOOW! I cant believe how bad it got!
      How could the grandchildren of their dead grand parents let it get that bad?
      sigpic
      PEACE, ADAM
      www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Very cool photos but I can't believe the destruction people caused to that place. I'm sure some of it was because it's exposed to the elements, but I can't believe the vandalism. It's quite sad really.

Cool pics none the less.
        Zach Wiechmann
        www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

That place looks amazing, but it looks like some families really have a lot invested in those gravestones and mausoleums its really a shame to see them in that state...

Love the old man statue on the top of the Schwartz one and the two level mausoleum, the third pic down from the top really cool!

Allan

Comment

Very cool pictures. I think the element that makes it so cool looking is that it is so old and doesnt look like its taken care of. Its all overgrown with vines and weeds ect. Thanks for posting.
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

That's amazing looking! I especially like the exposed pine box.

Comment

Very interesting looking place, but the vandalism is such a shame.
                Katie Lane
                Partner/VP
                Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

THE Absolutely most amazing

Graveyards you will EVER see are on websites showing those graveyards in Europe.
                  Italy, Scottland, France to name a few.
                  Very old, artistic, complete with some skulls in the stonework and some incredible vines wrapping all around stairways and grave markers.
                  Has anyone ver been so ambitious as to make a haunted maze resembling the New Orleans graveyard, the one they had in "Easy Rider"?
                  The markers are helter-skelter no rows must as if they were sort of thrown around when erected, quite the maze !
                  Take three steps here, turn, three steps there and nobody can find you! You won't be able to find Yourself!
                  (This also makes purse and camera stealing easier too I was told.)
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

love it

Awesome pictures...

Here in my town we have a french graveyard funded by the frenchs who stayed here after the Mexico-France battle, you can find some very old and abandoned crypts here too, very beautiful and creepy looking, sad thing is that is not allowed to take pictures cause the grave-keeper is a very grumpy man and he will follow you all over the place if he sees you're holding a camera in your hands LOL

here it is a picture I took with my camera when the man wasn't looking LOL

Halloween, Gothic and Horror Design that will blow your mind!

Comment

Redcrow,
                      That is a great shot! Such a shame you can't take photos without sneaking them.
                      Katie Lane
                      Partner/VP
                      Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                      sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Maybe...?

The caretaker is worried someone will be using some photos against him if his workmanship gets critiqued and maybe he'd get fired?
                        Maybe if a conversation , dialog, could be opened up between the two of you and you explained your motives for liking to take the pictures he might be all right with you doing it.
                        But then I also know how stubborn, illogical and difficult some people can be, usually for little or no real reason, except that.."They can!"
                        (I hate that)
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Good thread, Larry! I do like it!

Grave Insults
                          http://www.insults.net/html/genre_in...e_insults.html

Who did these people tick off??
                          Chris Riehl
                          Sales@spookyfinder.com
                          (586)209-6935
                          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
                            The caretaker is worried someone will be using some photos against him if his workmanship gets critiqued and maybe he'd get fired?
                            Maybe if a conversation , dialog, could be opened up between the two of you and you explained your motives for liking to take the pictures he might be all right with you doing it.
                            But then I also know how stubborn, illogical and difficult some people can be, usually for little or no real reason, except that.."They can!"
                            (I hate that)
                            LMAO Jim, well actually i've talked to him and he said I have to ask permission to the owners of the cemetery to take pics, I have to write a paper explaining why I want to take pictures and what for... he takes his job very seriously :P
                            Halloween, Gothic and Horror Design that will blow your mind!

Comment

Check out this site VERY COOL...
                              http://www.uer.ca/locations/newlist....nited%20States

You can go state by state and find buildings to movie theaters to malls totally abandoned. Awesome site!

Larry
                              Larry Kirchner
                              President

Comment

Working...
                              X