Is Your Facade Too Scary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Your Facade Too Scary?

No, I don't mean your personal, facial features. I mean the outside of your haunt, the main structural visual image the customers see when they arrive.
    When some people express apprehension and real fear upon seeing my place I often wonder if they might be psychic and pick up on the supernatural vibes here? Or maybe the haunted past emminating from the house.
    No photograph of this house has ever really captured the feeling that most people get when standing infront of the house, and this is what so many have come right out and told me.
    A person just has to actually be here to be adequately impressed, I guess?
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Scary Facade??

We dont really do anything with the outside of our building other than put up a big House OF Shadows sign. I wouldnt say that Im scared of the look of the house. But something about that building at night, knowing the history of our building being an infirmary for the old state child center, can really play mind games with you.

When I have roamed the waiting area, I have heard the groups talk about the house and how all these kids died in there and how there was no place to bury them so they buried them in the basement or that they burned them and poured their ashes into the hollow tileblock walls for insulation.

These people start scaring themselves long before they ever get in the place.

I will honestly say when we pulled up to your place jim, I was wondering what the heck I was in for. It looked that much scaryier when we left after it got dark.
    Kelly Anderson
    Owner- Halloween Undercroft
    http://www.halloweenundercroft.com/
    Owner- Haunt Your House llc

Comment

Working...
    X