Our Tour of Netherworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Tour of Netherworld

We recently traveled to Atlanta Georgia to see NETHERWORLD. We were very excited as we were finally taking the time to see the haunt that we had heard so much about. The excitement and magic started the moment we pulled into their parking lot. The name Netherworld and various iconic characters were projected onto the side of the haunt while the cast of amazing queue line actors entertained the anxious fans waiting to enter the show. What an awe inspiring magical WORLD Ben and Billy have created for us to all enjoy. From start to finish there isn’t a nook or cranny in their operation that has not been utilized to its fullest potential. We cannot say enough about the level of professionalism they have brought to our industry. I find myself at a loss of words to describe the haunts as they are beyond amazing. I think for any serious haunter out there this is a must see. I would like to thank Ben & Billy and his entire staff for the warm welcome and hospitality we were shown on our trip. We enjoyed lunch and the one on one conversation with Ben and his lovely wife the next day as well. All in all their success couldn’t have happened to nicer or more deserving people.
    Don & Cindy Johns / Owners
    Georg& Debbi Weitzel
    Haunted Schoolhouse
    Haunted Laboratory

There are so many haunts open past Halloween this year giving many haunters the chance to go and check them all out... I would take the opportunity to visit as many as you can while they are still open.

Netherworld would be one of my top haunts I'd love to visit because they change so much from one year to the next year. There are a lot of awesome haunts out there that might not be worth a yearly visit because they don't change that much but Netherworld is clearly an exception.

I want to get out there myself. I also want to check out 13th Gate.

We have several haunts coming to Darkness this weekend. I wish I could keep Creepyworld open for those coming but no can do!

Anyway I hope I can get out to see Netherworld soon!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
    X