Looking for you at Transworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for you at Transworld

Since we keep talking about it on all the other threads... maybe we should just break down and have a "See you @ the show" thread.

I personally Can't WAIT to meet Empress and Kel! But I don't really know what they look like... so that could be difficult.

We discovered the secret of the Crown Plaza Lobby last year. We will be sure to spend a bit more time there this year.... when we're not off on the bus ride to Dream Reapers.

To help Emp & Kel find me and hubby 'Gristle' - here's a pic of us from last year.

If we have room in the car, we'll be wearing the same costumes this year. Here's another shot of Hubby... like you can tell alot from this:

My dear friend and crew member "GridBug" will be with us also... he's the one in the hat. (The tall one is my son, but he can't make it this year. He has to WORK!)

I don't see any pics of our 4th at the moment, but I'll work on that.
    ------------------------
    The child is grown, the dream is gone.
    I have become comfortably numb.

A few years ago we all changed our avatars to regular pics. That helped somewhat. Problem for me is that I don't have any regular pics

Comment

Of course we all know where to find Larry.
      I think he has a long standing tradition just before the show officially opens to streak passed the Haunted Attraction Magazine booth, right ?
      It has something either to do with therapy or just feeling good. LOL.
      (I think Leonard started this practice though, "Hideous! Hideous!")
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I can't go
        Sug you better get me some good pics of stuff. (and ekplinations)

I will hold down the fort while yall are gone.

Joe Dog
        http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
        Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
        When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
        If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

Comment

Yeah, I already promised Ken that I would hand deliver his bribes - er - GIFTS - for you this year.
          ------------------------

Comment

The Easiest way to find us will be to stop by our Booth and say HI, be sure to introduce yourselves, always nice to put faces with the names......
            Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Joedog holding down the fort?
              You like sitting on those wooden pointy logs?
              "Practice!' "Practice!" "Pratice!"
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

To bad no one had a camera ready when "Cowboy JoeDog" was riding our haunt to the ground when the wind blew it over! :?
                ------------------------

Comment

Yep, and in traditional fashion, Barking orders all the way to the ground.

They always said, if I was on the Titanic I would be bailing water all the way to the bottom.
                  http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
                  Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
                  When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
                  If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

Comment

To true. To true.

Actually, I'll be more interested in trying to find Empress. Of couse, the fact that I KNOW she's an African American Female will make finding her easier. (90% of the attendees seem to be White Males.)

And let's face it guys... all you haunters tend to look a like! *giggle* Most of you are a little larger than average and wearing black T-Shirts. It makes it really hard to find my OWN people in the crowd. If JoeDog didn't wear that Orange Tennesse hat - I'd never find the little bugger in the crowd! And MY Husband! :roll: Gees! I need to put a GPS on that man. He can disappear on a deserted plain in broad daylight. Luckily, he does have a cell phone and GridBug shadow's my every move. HE has a cell and with the phones, we can normally find each other.

No matter what I wear, you can find me as the short, fat woman with a long reddish brown pony tail. :wink: Just walk up and say "Hi Scarlett!" and I'll know you're from this forum. But, Please don't try to make me guess who you are.
                    ------------------------

Comment

Thanks scarlett, Now I know the two disguises I will be wearing to Transworld, shaved head, black clothing, tatoos and my alternate disguise, red ponytail........
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Re: Looking for you at Transworld

Originally posted by ScarlettP
                        I personally Can't WAIT to meet Empress and Kel! But I don't really know what they look like... so that could be difficult.
                        Scar,

it will be easy to find moi! I'll probably be the only Big Beautiful Black Woman with her eyes as big as quarters hanging around. :lol:

Don't worry. I'll find ya!

Comment

Just look the portly guy with a beard, shiny bald head and glasses.
                          Virgil: Master Of The Ethermuse

Comment

Yep, Chad Savage pretty much summed up every night at the crown when he took this picture of a few of the Bad Boys. I am the one on the right holding a glass of wine. lol

The one on the left spilling Corona all over himself is Kenrick (alot of people know Ken as the happy drunk)
                            And the one in the middle is Beaker.

Take care and I look forward to meeting everyone on the tour and at the show!
                            Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Comment

Here is me and my fiance Morgan, we'll both be attending!

My "mug shots" for some magic shows... helps in advertising.

Me with homemade clown mask...

Can't wait to meet everybody... it's going to be so much fun! -Tyler
                              Chris Riehl
                              Sales@spookyfinder.com
                              (586)209-6935
                              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                              X