Any Last Minute Orders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Last Minute Orders?

Looks like we have everyone taken care of at this point. Does anyone need anything, last minute? We still have a few suits left over I wouldn’t mind getting out of the way Should take around a week to ship out and I’m still discounting these last few costumes! Or pre-order NOW for next year and get the discount as well. Your yearly investments will continue to return as Halloween gets closer so I’ll let that offer stand for a few weeks so get in touch with me.

Kale (sophisticatedterror), you should have everything in hand at this point. You received the free Foot Soldier mask prior to this last shipment. The last shipment had your Anubis mask, Ankhs, free skirt, neck/shoulder piece and the old style arm bands. You guys should be able to put something cool together with those goodies. Sorry for the late ship, hope I made up for it.

Sue (terrormasue), shipping out your Ankh in a few days. I know you don’t need it this year but I want to go ahead and get that out while it’s on my mind. Glad you like your costume!

Larry (drfrightner), you have all your costumes in hand. Thanks.

I made some of you guys an offer at TW about the hands/gloves. Only one person wrote me. You guys need to get in touch with me so I can get you taken care of. Tattoo, Shane, Paul, etc,. I gave you guys my personal business card with my contact info. If you don’t still have it, send me a message here.

Best of luck to ALL this Halloween season, hope you all do record numbers!
    Last edited by SpookywoodsFX.com; 10-04-2009, 01:26 AM.

Should have put up some pictures

These come with the NEW hands...

Comment

Working...
    X