Who wants mat switches???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants mat switches???

Hey guys, I have come into several large mat switches and have listed them on ebay. Each one is 23" by 35" which is a very large footprint compared to most that are commonly used in the industry. They are extremely rugged and great for use in areas where customers seem to miss or step over regular mats and they are wonderful for hay rides providing the tractor driver with a very large target to hit. They are all used but VERY lightly. Each shows only a little dirt and small scrathches from sitting on the floor. They are all in perfect working condition. Brand new, they would each cost about $140. I am selling them all as a lot of 9. If you're interested please check out the link below and place a bid. Any questions can be directed to me here or through ebay. Thanks so much. I hope that someone can give them a good home.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-of-9-Ultra-T...QQcmdZViewItem
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear

I see the lot of nine (9) pressure mat switches on eBay didn't sell. Will you be re-listing them in smaller lots -- sets of three for instance? Nine might be too many for most people. If they are still for sale can you shoot me a price for three of them?
    Thanks
    zimmerman

Comment

Zimmerman, check your private messages. I sent you a price.

If anyone else in interested in buying just a couple of these please let me know. I have had several people ask about spliting the lot up so I have been selling them off individually. If you might like one or more let me know soon. Thanks.
      Kip Polley
      www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
      We Engineer Fear

Comment

I bid on those, and was out bid. I thought someone did actually win the auction????????
        sigpic
        Louis Brown
        Owner, operator, and dish washer
        at
        DarkWood Manor

Comment

No, I had a reserve on them and it wasn't met so I am selling them off individually. They are going very fast, though. I have already had a lot of questions about them and I will just be selling them off first come first serve. There are a couple left that still aren't spoken for...
          Kip Polley
          www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
          We Engineer Fear

Comment

Working...
          X