Misc. Animation Items for Sale!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misc. Animation Items for Sale!!!

Hey guys, I have a few things laying around the shop that are collecting dust and I'd love to give a new home too. Here's what I have:

A brand new Mead Fluid Dynaimcs solenoid valve. This solenoid operates on 24VDC and draws 7 Watts. It has two 1/8"NPT ports and 16" wire leads. It has a coefficient of volume of 0.035 and a maximum volumetric flow @ 100PSI of 1.98scfm. Operating pressure is 0 - 120PSI and the solenoid is vacuum rated. $40 OBO.

A brand new American Air Cylinder. This is a 3/4" bore cylinder with a stroke length of 26". The cylinder is pivot mount and double acting with a maximum operating pressure of 250PSI. Port size is 1/8"NPT. $40 OBO.

A brand new Norgren Air Cylinder model number RLD24A-DAP-NA00. This is a 1 1/16" bore stainless steel cylinder with a stroke length of 24". This is a double acting pivot mount cylinder with a maximum operating pressure of 250PSI. Port size is 1/8"NPT. $40 OBO.

A brand new Norgren Air Cylinder model number RLD01A-DAN-AA00. This is a 1 1/16" bore stainless steel cylinder with a stroke length of 1". This is a double acting nose mount cylinder with a maximum operating pressure of 250PSI. Port size is 1/8"NPT. $15 OBO.

Four very lightly used mat switches that shows only minor wear. These switches are ultra-thin at just 3/32" and cover a massive 23" x 35". These are much larger than the typical switches that you find and are perfect for area where customers keep overstepping or sidestepping the mats you have down now. It comes with 72" wire leads for easy connection and is rated for 1Amp @ 24VAC/VDC. Great for use under carpets or rugs and made of durable green pvc. Activation force is just five pounds. $100 each OBO.

If you are interested in any or all of these items please don't hesitate to send me an email. My email is kpolley@palenightproductions.com. I'm willing to negotiate prices and I am also willing to cut deals if you want to buy multiple items. I'll include free shipping within the US with any item. Thanks.
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear
Working...
X