Haunted house attraction and haunted escape room trailer for sale - $35k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted house attraction and haunted escape room trailer for sale - $35k

Covid killed our zombies…We started our haunt attraction business in 2016, and were steadily growing through 2019, and then 2020 hit. Our host ended up closing his business, and for two years we have tried to find a new home – to no avail.
    So it is time to let it go. This is so hard to do – as it was all the brainchild and product of the hard work of my wife, my two sons, some family and friends, and me. We loved doing it and have really drug our feet in letting it go – but it is time to move on.

With that in mind, we have 2-Scair Structures (1-Large One, 29x27 and 1-Smaller One, 20x20), a 10’x30’ storage shed full of props and equipment, and 8’x20’ Mobile Haunted Escape Room Trailer – which includes 2–5-minute original games.
    Included in the sale of the attraction will be out two websites:

www.LivingDeadHaunt.com & www.EscapetheLivingDead.com

If you purchase everything – I’d be happy to give you a quick training session on how to update the sites or connect you with someone who can. We also have a Facebook and Instagram page – which we can transfer to you. Along with all the editable publicity cards, business cards, pictures, videos – all of it – which can be fixed to go with your dates, times and locations.
    This is basically a startup – turnkey haunted attraction business for anyone looking to get going, or a fantastic way to add square footage and / or extra attractions to your existing business.

We weren’t the largest attractions in the KC area, but we worked the hardest, and in our short time we achieved the highest Google Ratings in the Kansas City and won a handful of online awards as well.

I’ve included a Dropbox link that has some pictures, a short video of me talking about and showing what’s in our shed, along with pictures, promotional videos, and so you can see what is available. We are asking $35,000 for all of it but are willing to listen to offers. I will include a video tour of the escape games shortly!
    We loved what we did and loved entertaining people – but we’re hoping someone else will take all of our stuff and give it a good home – and perhaps resurrect our zombies.

Thanks for looking – if you have any questions, you are welcome to drop a comment on the post or message me. We can exchange phone numbers if need be, and I can do a Video Call with you if that’ll help! The buyer would need to come and get everything – we are in the Kansas City, Missouri, area.

http://www.dropbox.com/sh/oi9fbow1b2...syXFnFy9a?dl=0

Sold. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X