Turnkey Haunt Attraction & Mobile Escape Rooms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turnkey Haunt Attraction & Mobile Escape Rooms

Hello! I'm putting this on here to gage interest if I were to sell my haunted house attractions. I have 2 Scair Structures, along with lighting, sound, props, costumes, silicone masks, etc., - all loaded in a 10x30 foot storage unit.. I also have a 8'x20' trailer with 2-5 minute haunted escape rooms. In addition, I have and own the websites and all social media. This would essentially be a turnkey haunt attraction and potentially a year round revenue stream with the escape rooms for parties and such. We were in business for 4 years, and didn't open last year due to Covid, now our host location is potentially closing for good. Here are the websites so you can see more: www.livingdeadkc.com and www.escapethelivingdead.com. If you'd be interested - let me know. My initial thoughts on a selling price would be $40,000. Thanks for looking!
    CLOSED FOR 2020 DUE TO COVID 19. The Living Dead Haunted House is located in Kansas City, and is comprised of 3 attractions. These haunted attractions are suggested for those 13 years old and up!

any pictures or videos of what you have for sale.. you can email it to me dunnstractorservice@hotmail.com thanks Howard

Comment

Can you send me some info on the escape trailer. Jay@piratesandghosts.com
      Jay (pro audio dude)
      Las Vegas, NV

Comment

I'm interested in the trailer, as well. info@redveinhaunt.com
        --
        RED VEIN Haunted House
        Richmond, VA
        www.redveinhaunt.com

Comment

I'm still waiting too. Thanks

Comment

Still available????

Comment

I'm not able to figure out how to delete this post, but at this point, I am likely moving this haunt attraction to a new location, and won't be selling it. If anything changes - I'll post here.

Comment

Working...
              X