Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISO Wanted: 1990s - Early 2000s Animations and How To Haunt VHS/Books

Hello,

I am looking for older (ideally in decent condition but I understand what 20-30 years will do) Animatronics from vendors like Halloween Productions, VP Productions, and Eric Princz Animations -- What do ya got?

I am also in the market for several older Haunted House VHSs/DVDs/Books etc. I am open to hearing what is available but I am especially interested in (but not limited to):

Boneyard Productions:
    How to Run a Haunted House parts 3 and 4
    Foam Carving DVD

Halloween Productions:
    How to Create Your Own Haunted House parts 2 and 3

NightScream Productions:
    How to Haunt parts 1 and 2 (were there more?)

Haunters (2004) -> The older one starring Rich Hanf and Wayne Barneschi

Rich Hanf DVDs:
    House of the Living Dead 2: More gore 2004

Monster Mayhem VHSs

Terror Syndicate Videos and Books

Distortions Sound CDs (from the early 2000s/late 90s? -> There were 3 I think)

Haunted Media DVDs

Terror on Church St/Skull Kingdom/Spookyworld//Terror on the Warf/Horror Hotel/Castle Blood/Darkness/Verdun Manor/KM's Haunted Mansion/other old school haunt video (not already on a Hauntworld Video)

Any other videos, tapes, books etc that you have I might be interested in (especially 90s and early 2000s). Let me know what you have!

Alot of these can either be found directly by contacting the person who made the dvd. Or on hauntedhousesupplies.com
    damon
    frightmasters.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

Comment

Originally posted by damon carson View Post
      Alot of these can either be found directly by contacting the person who made the dvd. Or on hauntedhousesupplies.com
      damon
      frightmasters.weebly.com
      Hi Damon,

Thanks for responding but my understanding is that most (if not all) of these are long out of print and copies are not available from the original producers so I am looking for second-hand. If you know of any specific ones available I'd appreciate it.

Thanks again!

Comment

I have alot of these. But I really dont want to part w them. You may try to post this on the hauntworld fb pg as well.
        thanks
        Damon frightmasters.weebly.com
        Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
        X