Swampy Animatronic Combo - $2,000!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swampy Animatronic Combo - $2,000!

Building a swamp area in your haunt anytime soon? Here's a package deal you can't beat....

Both animatronics listed below for just $2,000. You must pick up in Plano, Texas.

- Distortions Unlimited Attack Alligator animatronic. -
    This unit has a custom UV paint job overlay which makes it work well in UV light or "normal" lighting conditions in a haunt. There is some cosmetic wear and signs of use, but it becomes largely unnoticeable in show light. Also, fairly easy fix if you're experienced with latex work. The unit is mechanically sound. The tail is tucked back because this thing takes up a LOT of linear space. We had the tail bound the way it's shown even when we had it in our show. This unit does not have audio or any type of "smart" controller. Just plug it in.
    Located in Plano, Texas
    You must pick up

- Moving vine animatronic -
    I think this was from Dark Raven...? Anyway, it works well and looks cool. This unit also has a custom UV paint job overlay which makes it work well in UV light or "normal" lighting conditions in a haunt. There is some minor cracking in the foam that is largely unnoticeable in show conditions, mostly around the claws at the end. One of the claws also has a minor movement issue but is also largely unnoticeable while in operation. This unit comes with controller and motion sensor. There is no audio.

*******EMAIL ME if interested: jakefarmer@darkhourgroup.com ****************
    I don't check the forums often enough to see responses here very quickly.

Photos of vine
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X