Clear All

• Rippersrevenge
    replied
    Very cool! Thanks for the update.

Leave a comment:

• ZombieRaider
    replied
    Originally posted by Rippersrevenge View Post
    Wow.... what an amazing haunt. Fantastic work. It appears that it is still for sale on the website, is that the case? Obviously this season is a wash as far as opening a new haunt (lack of time and COVID) but next season should be a good bet, especially if most haunts are closed this year. I may be interested if still available.
    If you look at Larry's other thread Annual Selling Props from The Darkness, he said everything from the hive is sold...ZR

Leave a comment:

• Rippersrevenge
    replied
    Wow.... what an amazing haunt. Fantastic work. It appears that it is still for sale on the website, is that the case? Obviously this season is a wash as far as opening a new haunt (lack of time and COVID) but next season should be a good bet, especially if most haunts are closed this year. I may be interested if still available.

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    This complete haunted house is still for sale... if you remove it and set it back up yourself I will sell it for $189,000

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Here is a MUCH BETTER VIDEO of the Hive for sale call me 314 504 3970

Leave a comment:

• damon carson
    replied
    The Hive

Just wondered if the licensing of the name comes with this haunt. Or does Silo-X come with haunt. And for the same price.
    Thanks
    Damon

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Full walk thru!

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    I also have a FULL ZOMBIE laser tag gun system I can sell as part of this deal. I think I have around 40 guns.

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Watch the front end of this video and you'll see a complete walk thru

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    started a topic Complete Zombie Haunted House

Complete Zombie Haunted House

The zombie haunt from the Darkness is for sale. its about 5000 square foot and has nearly 100 animated fx.

Its modular so it will come apart. I will help your team take it down and load it into YOUR trucks. This is a complete haunted house with a massive facade.

I'm going to have a video in a few days.

Call me if interested 314 504 3970

$189,000

I think I have nearly 400k invested.

This is a total package you buy it and you're in business.

Larry
Working...
X