Trailer Haunt for sale after season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer Haunt for sale after season

Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone that may be looking for a trailer haunt. After 21 years I am retiring from the haunt business.
    I will be selling my 5 trailer haunt and terror simulator after this season.
    The haunt is 5 53' trailers, 4 for the haunt and 1 for Dressing room, break room, ticket booth and one extra room set up for possible merchandise sales.
    The terror simulator is an 8 person ride I built that simulates a ride through a post apocalyptic world full of zombies.
    I will post more info and a walk-thru video after opening weekend, Sept 28th.

Stay tuned......

I might interested in the 5 trailer haunt. when you get ready please sent information and pictures to dunnstractorservice@hotmail.com thanks

Comment

Originally posted by howierd3866 View Post
      I might interested in the 5 trailer haunt. when you get ready please sent information and pictures to dunnstractorservice@hotmail.com thanks
      Will do. Thanks!

Comment

post pictures and video
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
          post pictures and video
          I was so busy last season I didn't get any pics or video of the haunt.
          I will post more info and a walk through video showing the house and all the technical stuff about how the trailers work after opening weekend, Sept 28th.

Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Look forward to seeing photos and videos (nixmaurice@yahoo.com)

Comment

is there any youtube video

Comment

Working...
              X