Wanting industrial lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanting industrial lights

Does anyone have any lighting that looks like the metal covered industrial lights? I bought 3 at Spencers about a year ago and Im needing about 2 more. I painted and rusted them up to look pretty cool. But I need 1 or 2 more for wall sections leading up to a room. Spencers doesnt carry them anymore.?! If anybody has any or can tell me where to find them it would be greatly appreciated!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Have you tried an industrial surplus store?

Comment

Nah what is the web address. These are not the real thing they are plastic! And are corded. I have priced the real ones they are over bucks the spencer ones are only about 12.
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

Cleveland wrecking company, or a junkyard
        The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

i think the andersons, home depot or lowes have them, have them but theirs not red lights their just whte, but if you could switch out the bulbs you would be fine, and i thought spensers had them hanging up in the store so if they go out of buisness youll be fine. lol
          Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Ya these are a party light made to look like the real thing. Spencers used to sell them. We have a new Spensers in our mall and the stores lighting is the real metal industrial lights. Im looking for the plastic party light version they no longer carry. If anybody knows a spencers that still carrys a couple I will pay you double for them.
            Thanks,
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
            X