Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt Panels for sale

Hello,

I am getting rid of a bunch of my haunted attraction walls from my show, Pigman's Lair. They were built last summer (2006), and have been stored off season in a semi-trailer. They are constructed out of 7/16" OSB, 2 x 3 studs, and screws. The studs are laid flat to help with storage and carrying them. They were first used in 2006 in a covered outdoor location, and then this year in an indoor location. I have approximately 370. 85 are double sided, 12 are drop panels. More info and pictures are available at my website:

http://www.scaredtotheboneproductions.com/props.html

No deliveries, pickup only! I am located in Chelsea, MI, about 15 minutes west of Ann Arbor. Please email me if you have any questions!

Thank-you,

Chip "Pigman" DeLong
    www.pigmanslair.com
    Chip "Pigman" DeLong
    Scared to the Bone Productions
    Pigman's Lair Haunted Attraction
    Chelsea/Ann Arbor MI
    www.pigmanslair.com

very interested, i am probably 45 minuted away from you,
    let me know what you want per panel,
    this would help me out a bunch being a home haunter
    thanks
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Hello Undertaker,
      I just PM'd you!

Thanks for the interest!
      Chip DeLong
      Chip "Pigman" DeLong
      Chelsea/Ann Arbor MI
      www.pigmanslair.com

Comment

Heya Chip, Youre not calling it quits are you? On a sidenote we are building a haunt in an abandoned pig farm....... 70,000 sq. foot of indoor space.......
        Good Luck with everything............
        Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Not calling it quits, per se... Let's call it downsizing!! The Pigman isn't dead yet... My wife and I have another baby on the way, and will have a very full schedule next year. To operate Pigman's Lair at the level I need to, will be next to impossible- at least next year. We ran a seperate attraction, a 10 acre corn maze this year in addition to the haunt, which did VERY well for us, with about a tenth of the work, and about a hundreth of the cost- so next year, I'll incorporate a little bit of the Pigman scares and sets into it. This will satisfy my haunting needs, and hopefully make a little money too. No longer will have a need for the panels unless I go indoors again.

Thanks for the concern- Your 70,000 sq foot Pig farm sounds perfect- good luck with that, and keep me posted.. Incidentally, if you were going to go with a "Pig theme" or partial pig theme, I have plenty of Pig masks and makeup if you need them! Keep us posted!

Chip DeLong
          Chip "Pigman" DeLong
          Chelsea/Ann Arbor MI
          www.pigmanslair.com

Comment

Glad to hear you arent calling it quits........ Congrats on the baby!
            Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Working...
            X