Carnival of Screams Clown/Circus FOR SALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carnival of Screams Clown/Circus FOR SALE

Just thought I'd let people know that we are selling all carnival/clown theming we used in our 2007 haunt.

The majority is listed on EBAY for $.99 right now. Check it out, you may find it to be perfect for Halloween 2008, or something else. Its a great chance to get a chunk of a clown/circus/carnival done for VERY CHEAP.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ksid=p3907.m29

This is all from our non-profit haunt. Your purchase will support our halloween addiction.
    Ben
    Tustin Haunt, Tustin CA
    www.tustinhaunt.com

Might bid

I am also in So Cal so I might be bidding. I think you might have done better if you had broken this up into smaller lots. Sure, it's more trouble but you obviously have all the photos and info, and you would probably have made more money. I see some things in there that I don't want/need, and they might be difficult to resell so my bid won't even take them into account. I might not win, but I am sure that many others will feel the same way and do the same thing.

Comment

I realized that, but I don't have time for listing 8 different auctions and then arranging 8 different pickup times and dates. On top of that, I need this stuff out of here asap, and if that means selling it for a lower price, then I am happy to do so. I appreciate you lookin' out for a fellow haunter.

Where's your haunt in SoCal?
      Ben
      Tustin Haunt, Tustin CA
      www.tustinhaunt.com

Comment

Only a couple more days left in the auction! Still only $.99! I hope the auction gets some action....
        Ben
        Tustin Haunt, Tustin CA
        www.tustinhaunt.com

Comment

if it doesnt get any action on ebay, will give a lower offer in email about it.
          The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

thanks tony
            Ben
            Tustin Haunt, Tustin CA
            www.tustinhaunt.com

Comment

ignore PM, it already shot up in a bidding war. If it stayed there, I would have gone for it. Thanks, though.
              The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Well, it sold. Not for as much as I expected, but I am just happy that someone else will be able to use it for their haunt and also so my house will be back to "Normal."
                Ben
                Tustin Haunt, Tustin CA
                www.tustinhaunt.com

Comment

Such is that curse of pretending to be "Normal"!
                  I couldn't even do that if I moved to Normal, Illinois!
                  (Probably a few pretenders there though, just for that reason.)
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Wow, Jim. I looked at your website. Wow. Your normal looks like fun.
                    Ben
                    Tustin Haunt, Tustin CA
                    www.tustinhaunt.com

Comment

"FUN " and "Not Normal" are the two main orders of business here , of course my fun is what comes first, then the customer's fun happens vicariously.
                      This may sound selffish on my part but it is actually healthier and better like this.
                      Maybe it helps show them that I am in control (versus any illusions that they are)
                      I have to be in control to keep the fun continuing after all!
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                      X