3-d Haunted House For Trailer Mounted 19,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-d Haunted House For Trailer Mounted 19,000

IM SELLING A 3-D HAUNT. THIS UNIT IS TRAILER MOUNTED FOR FAIRS/CARNIVALS AND HALLOWEEN EVENTS. THIS UNIT WAS BUILT IN 2000. NEW TIRES AND BRAKES. THERE IS A OFFICE/BUNK IN THE FRONT WITH SHOWER AND HOT WATER, BED AND SHELVING. TRAILER FOLDS OUT TO A FRONT FACADE THAT IS 60 FT. LONG AND 20 FT. TALL. THERE ARE OUTSIDE LIGHTS AND HANGING MONSTERS FROM THE TOP. THERE ARE ALSO LIGHT UP LETTER AT THE TOP THAT SAYS SPOOK HOUSE. THE PAINT JOB HAS A LOT OF DETAIL. CUSTOM MADE FENCE LOOKS LIKE SPIDER WEBS. SLIDE OUT PORCH AND TICKET BOX. THIS UNIT IS SELF CONTAINED. ENGEINEERED APPROVED AND STATE APPROVED IN NY,WV,PA,MD,NC,SC,GA HAS SPRINKLER IN IT AND EMERGENCY LIGHTING WITH SMOKE DETECTORS. THERE ARE 6 TRICKS IN TRAILER,STOBES LIGHTS,BLACK LIGHTS,VIBRATING FLOOR, AND MORE. ALL WORK OFF OF MOTION DETECTORS. THERE IS BLACK LIGHT PAINTING IN TRAILER. ALSO COME WITH A 30 FT. X 50 FT. TENT THEY WALK OUT OF THE TRAILER AND DOWN INTO THE TENT FOR MONTH LONG HALLOWEEN EVENTS. (GETS MORE MONEY FOR TENT) THERE ARE 8 FT. X 8 FT. WOOD WALLS AND 4 FT. X 8 FT. WALLS LIKE 40 IN ALL. MAKES 7 SCENSE IN TENT. TENT COME WITH ALL POLES ,STAKES, ROPES, SIDEWALL. THERE ARE MOTION DETECTORS FOR LIGHTING AND STROBES. THERE ARE EMERGENCY LIGHING,EXIT SIGNS AND SMOKE DETECTORS. ALSO COME WITH A ELECTRIC TO MAKE IT WORK. JUST PLUG AND GO. EASY UP AND DOWN. NICE THING ABOUT THIS UNIT IS YOU CAN TAKE JUST THE TRAILER PART AND NOT THE TENT TO CARNIVALS, FESTIVALS, FAIRS OR ANY KIND OFF EVENT SO YOU CAN MAKE MONEY YR. ROUND AND PROMOTE YOUR HALLOWEEN EVENT. 1 1/2 SET UP AND TEAR DOWN WITH 2 GUYS. NICE UNIT MUST GO LOST LOCATION. MY LOST IS YOUR GAIN. DON'T MISS IT. YOU WON'T FIND ANYTHING LIKE THIS CHEAPER. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE MORE INFO OR PICS PLEASE EMAIL ME AT CIRCUSSIDESSHOWS@YAHOO.COM DELIVERY ... 610-909-9247 [/SIZE]
    Attached Files

Save $6000.00 buy this on Ebay

Why is this listed, or was just listed on ebay for $12,995.00 and $6000.00 more here?????

Dan

Comment

see if you was smart enough and read both ads. you will find that the ad on ebay is just for the trailer and the ad on here is for trailer ,tent, walls and props and more. it's simple. thanks for pointing it out thats it's on ebay. i guess your still a little short.

Comment

Wow Circus sideshow your kind of an ass. How about some pics showing the inside of your haunt so we cann tell if this is just a carney piece of crap or a true quality haunt product.
        The gods cast the very worst mortal sinners and immortal enemies into TARTARUS for endless punishment, torment and suffering!!!

Comment

grow up a little. actors don't need pics.sorry

Comment

What a deal!!!!

OK.

So for $6500.00 you get an old tent (if the trailer is any indication of quality) and 40 wall panels. This is definatly a GREAT DEAL.... But wait there's more, don't anyone dare ask for more pictures or question where this is also being sold as it will result in severe childish name calling and sarcasm.. Be warned........ Hurry act fast as this kind of deal only happens once in a lifetime......

Comment

Actors don't need pics? What does that mean? Who would buy something without seeing pictures of it first?
              Jared Layman

Comment

Someone would be an idiot to buy something with out seeing everything you get. Tell me is there a reason you wont post pics, seems like a fair request for someone who might be interested. P.S. im not only an actor but im a haunt owner. Someone that thinks they are to big to act isnt having any fun!!!!!!
                The gods cast the very worst mortal sinners and immortal enemies into TARTARUS for endless punishment, torment and suffering!!!

Comment

Tarturus: calm down, Please mind your manners.

Sideshow: The price seems fairly inline considering a road worthy trailer with utilities as well as the add ons. You will want to create a gallery showing off the individual items as well as setup state. There is one portable I know of right now that only goes to 1,000 sq foot platform, but the owner wants 110 grand for it. No takers, naturally.

No interest as a triple axle is not allowed in California and I am building up a permanent haunt event anyways. The dual mode of running it trailer only or tent addition does make it doubly useful.

Does the floor rack out for the canival only or does it just stay within the road trailer confines? Always liked the idea of a dark ride floor racking down onto a temp support set and thought that would be useful for a trailer haunt. Terror On Wheels racked both side walls down that way.

An old dark ride single trailer goes for 50 grand or so, by the way.
                  The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

hi, this unit only folds out the back about 3 ft. wide and 24 ft. long for a live scare in 3 places. can be usd for a permanent in any location. we mfg. all kinds of walk thrus rides or buildings,fun houses, dark rides and anything eles you can think of. aslo works great to promote your ebent at fairs and other events while making some money in the off season. i have trouble loading pics on here. if anyone would like pics please email me. thanks and have a great day!

Comment

My mistake, I just found out triple axles ARE allowed in California.
                      The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Working...
                      X