AL - Vortex Tunnel, Caskets, and misc. animations for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AL - Vortex Tunnel, Caskets, and misc. animations for sale

We have a Vortex Tunnel, Caskets, Air Cannons, lots of air powered props, shaking doors, Drop Floor or bridge system. Looking at new business ventures. We are in North ALabama, visit us www.hauntedplantation.com for details. Will be posting pics on our website

Thanks,
    Liz McIntyre
    hauntedplantation
    Last edited by hauntedplantation; 11-04-2007, 05:49 PM. Reason: spelling

would you be willing to donate an air cannon or any of the items up for sale to a non profit home haunt. Be very grateful if you could.
    THanks
    nick
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Interested

We would definately be interested in some of those items. Could you email a list with pics and prices?

Thanks,
      The Terror Test
      Rick

www.terrortest.com

Comment

Please contact me at neffuri@bellsouth.net or screamfarm@bellsouth.net

We are very interested in the Vortex Tunnel, would like to see a photo and know
        the price. I was trying to find your website to write because I forgot my password
        on here but thankfully got it now.giggles

Please write us if you still have the vortex tunnel and props for sale at Neffuri@bellsouth.net or Screamfarm@bellsouth.net we are Scream Farm
        a charity haunted house in Jones, Alabama and we are looking for a reasonably
        priced Vortex Tunnel close to home that we can buy and transport here.

Thanks
        God Bless You

Kimberly Cole Zemke
        SCREAM FARM
        Come Scream with us at SCREAM FARM

Comment

Working...
        X