Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dolly Dearest custom pneumatic and clown animated prop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolly Dearest custom pneumatic and clown animated prop.

Selling a life size custom dolly dearest, only used 1 day for like 4 hours so shes like new she was also used indoors. She scared a ton of people she is activated by push button when activated she screams loud audio is ajustable on the board, she lunges and hands go up and down. The head on this prop is amazing it has great detail glass eyes the feet are silicone they look real. Asking $2000 obo local pick up only. Made by hallucinations creations head was made by the talented jon fuller he doesn't make the dolly heads anymore this one is the only one made.

I have a brand new scummy animated clown prop I sold one of these bad boys last year, head and hands are from midnight studios fx he is pretty creepy he rotates around in circles all electric asking $850

Ive attached pics of the doll and clown on here

Local pick up only and cash only as well no trades if interested please email me at nicholasizaguirre@yahoo.com
    Attached Files

scummy video

Here is a video of the movement scummy has, skip over to the 2:14 mark, the one in the video sold the one im selling has the same exact head and hands just a different costume and clown shoes.

Comment

You say local pickup only...where are you located?
      -Eric
      Chief Engineer/Co-Creative Director
      HUSH Haunted Attraction

sigpic

Comment

Oak Lawn Illinois.

Comment

Working...
        X